Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Meet Up Requirements

@MahabubMunna Thank you for your tips! This would help me next time arranging any meet up.

Sovon Biswas • Level 8 • Community Moderator • Love to- Travel, Photography, Mapping • Google Fan
Level 8

Yes, That's really works.

Thanks for sharing.

Level 3

Thank you.

Level 8

If you view the forum in Chrome, it has the option to translate the page into the language of your choice - everyone can use their primary language!

Level 6

If we offer meal at meet up then many of the people could be agreed to join you. 1st of all arrange a 10 seat table with flower for each person, ice cream or some fast food needed, arrange a 50 inch wide screen for display map on it or a power point presentation for present the people. If possible arrange pick and drop facility for attendees. I think it would increase number of people to join you, social media can play a vital role to attract people to join you. You can paint your car for local guide drawings on it to advertise what you want. Many ideas I can give you if like to join me or let me in to your community. Carry on for better performance. Have a nice root map.

Former Google Contributor

Hi @Befamos These are some good ideas! Hope to see these ideas in action soon. 

Level 7

How do I know about the next Local Guides Meet Up?

Level 7

Let me know when is the next one

Level 8
Level 8

Good job for trying. At least you stepped out and tried. I do agree that quality, over quantity is a great encouragement. Now you have two more friends 🙂

Taiwan is a wonderful country to grow up in. Having lived and raised a family here, I have grown to love the place. Please feel free to post your photos and positive comments here for those who like to know more about Taiwan.
Level 5

Debanjan Chakrabarti,

It was probably only because of your name that so few showed up! I mean pronouncing it is like looking for the corner in a round room! (I'm only joking with you. Hope you've a sense of humor!)

There probably needs to be a motive of some sort to get folks to show up other than just meeting other "local guides" have-no-life- nerdos, ya know? Like as good BBQ meal and large cash drawings or little things like that. Bit seriously, I'd like to see a get together for S.A. locals soon. I'd go!

Beefemus