LjupchoB's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guides Macedonia

Hello there to all Local Guides from all over the world and thank you for all your contributions. My name is Ljupcho Bojchevski and I am from Skopje, Macedonia and I notice even Macedonia its a small country there is much to offer to Google Maps, so I would like to ask from all Local Guides from Macedonia to contribute as much as they can so we as a small country leave a mark that we are not invisible 🙂 and we have much to offer.

Skopje, Macedonia (FYROM)
7 comments
Level 2

Re: Local Guides Macedonia

Hello mate

I ll visit Skopje in 2 days and stay 2 days. I ll come with my car and I can't understand your parking system in skopje. I ll stay in ibis at the center and there is no free parking places I think. Any suggestions? 

Level 7

Hi Angel, yes the parking in Skopje its little bit complicated but Im sure that you check with Ibis and they offer public parking for 12 EUR per day, and its same trough the city. If you plan to drive with your car trough the city just make sure you check in what zone you are, there are public parkings everywhere but depending on the zone some are limited for example: Zone A is 2 hours, Zone B is 4 hours etc. at most places there is paytoll but somwhere you can pay with your phone. I hope you will enjoy at your stay in Skopje, if there is anything else feel free and ask.

Level 7

Hi,

I am trying to add new places and ask for changes for misplaced but unfortunately it takes time to be approved.
Sometimes with months they are not approved.

Example:

Gerontoloski Zavod 13 Noemvri Gorce Petrov
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Gerontoloski+Zavod+13+Noemvri+Gorce+Petrov/@42.0212703,21.4378329,...

It is misplaced and it is duplicated with:

https://www.google.com/maps/place/PHI+Gerontology+Institute+%2213+Novembr%22+-+Skopje/@42.0081206,21...

Level 7

Hello Nafi, sometimes it happen issues like this and feel free to contact Google Maps Help and they fill fix any issue, I know this because I had the same problem and they fix it really fast. I hope this will help you for you contribution. 

Level 7

Thanks Ljupcho.

How to contact Google Help?

Level 7

Hi Nafi

When you open Google Maps on the left side menu almost at the bottom there is Help button, just press it and send your issue go Google Team.

Hope this will help you.

Level 7

Thanks.

I will try it.