Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Local Guides Knowledge Sharing

Local Guides Knowledge Sharing

The city coffee Vientiane

Sibounhueng village, Chanthaburi District, Vientiane Laos PDR, Vientaine, Laos

March 02, 2019 @ 15:00 (+07)

I realized a fact that there are lots of local guides in my area, But when I started involving with them much, I got to know that most of them are not aware of Local Guides Connect at all. This is my initial intention to host a meetup gathering all local guides from my locality and to explain the aspects of it. As we all know, Connect is 2.0 and Maps is always updating to the most advance and features are really awesome. My main motive was to let the people around me network with all other Local guides around the world, how to share the quality of review places and Maps edit also how to host a meet-up. Connect Live 2019 was announced and I hope that I can guide or give some tips for them to applying this big event of Local Guides Program. Join me and you will get to know more about Local Guides Program and Community.

RSVP here

Sibounhueng village, Chanthaburi District, Vientiane Laos PDR, Vientaine, Laos
2 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guides Knowledge Sharing

Hi @KhamphoutS,

This is a great initiative! I hope many Local Guides in your area will join you to learn more about Local Guides program and the community. I hope you will have fun knowing each other, too!

Please don't forget to share a recap afterwards!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Knowledge Sharing

Hi @KatyaL  thank you for your fast responded to the meet-up requested.

As the connect live 2019 application opening just the corner I would love to use this meet-up to guide/tips the local guides in my area to be prepare to apply this big event.