Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 2

Rose

Fragrance of RosesRoses.jpg

Level 10

Rif.: Rose

Che bello! Complimenti! Sembra di sentire veramente il profumo. Buona giornata. 

Level 8

Re: Rose

Hi @s_wasi29
Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for sharing the roses photo with us. 

It would be highly appreciated if you can add some details about the Roses and the map location where you took the photo. 

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beauty of natufe

Hi @Jagadeesh09,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us.

Since you are new in the community, here are some tips you can follow: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and What are Connect topics?

By the way,  I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Rose

Hi @s_wasi29,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photo, but can you please add a bit more details about it? Because, sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and What makes a good post?. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect

Did you know that there is a Local Guides Garden topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it and you will be able to see it there.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Beautiful Flower of my garden

Hi @mayank97,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing! Adding more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.

By the way, I've merged your post to the Local Guides Garden thread, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Local Guides Garden

@Ivi_Geさん、ありがとうございます。

ブルガリアの花も見てみたいものです。

前回は高い位置に咲いた花を撮影したので、花が小さい写真になりました。

今回はもう少し大きく写せたので再投稿します。IMG_20181126_133521~2.jpg

IMG_20181125_111444~2.jpg

IMG_20181125_123134~3.jpg

冬の時期に咲く日本らしい花を選ぶと、どうしても椿の花になります。

また季節が移ったら投稿したいですね。

[追記]

グーグルフォトに新しく備わったグーグルレンズを使ってみたら、少なくとも二番目の濃いピンクの花はツバキ科の山茶花(sazanka)という種類でした。

椿と山茶花はよく似ているので間違えましたが、見分け方は椿が花首から落ちるのに対して、山茶花は花びらが散るそうです。

二番目の 写真をよく見ると、花びらが地面に落ちています。なので、山茶花ということになります。

Google Moderator

@Izumiさん、

とても綺麗なお花です!冬の時期日本らしいのお花は椿でしょうかね。知りなかったです。こちらは冬の時期に咲くブルガリアらしいのお花はスノードロップです。

日本にはスノードロップがあるのでしょうか。

キャプション:冬に咲くブルガリアらしいのお花:スノードロップの写真です。(ローカルガイド @PoliMC)キャプション:冬に咲くブルガリアらしいのお花:スノードロップの写真です。(ローカルガイド @PoliMC)

ぜひ、また季節が移ったら投稿してください。

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

@Ivi_Geさん

スノードロップがブルガリアのお花とは知りませんでした。

日本では鉢植えになっているのを見たことがありますよ。

沢山の妖精が踊っているように見えるスノードロップの写真をありがとうございました。🤗

Level 6

Beautiful Flowers

LOVE 

Lovely FlowerLovely Flower