ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
  • Local Guides Connect
  • :
  • Photography
  • Re: ❀️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Flowers in Bloom❀️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š ...
Level 8

Re: Flowers - with five petals only

Hi @ErmesT i don't take all photos, I just want to share, in Bangladesh ther have many beautiful flowers with five petals. Some flowes seasonal and maximum flowers blossom in village area.

β•‘ About Me β•‘ Facebook β•‘ Instagramβ•‘ Add National Flag β•‘ Join Gazipur Local Guides β•‘

Connect Moderator

Re: ❀️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Flowers in Bloom❀️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Don't worry @Victoria_v, there are many flowers with a number of petals in this thread that are different from five, they are beautiful and lovely.

Of course I know how to delete a photo (I wrote a post about the subject of managing photos in Connect). I will share the link to you in the future, when you will be halfway to the limit of 1000 photos posted in here. But not now, please. How can I think to remove a flower from a post? Your flower are beautiful, and deserve the right to stay in here.

I can say this, as the thread is started by me.

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your reply @bdmafuz

Well, let say that it should be declared. Author right is something that we take in serious consideration, both in Google Maps and in Local Guides Connect.

I would like to share with you, and with @Victoria_v, @TorM, @JayAski (only because you are new, in this thread) The 5 core values of Connect, with a specific attention to the point 4:

"We’re original. We post our own words, photos, and videos that we’ve created just for Connect. If we do share something that someone else created, we’re sure to give proper credit"

This do not want to be a criticism, I clearly understand the idea of spreading the beauty, and I really appreciate it.

In this moment I simply try to be in the mind of the author of the beautiful photo, that would be happy for being mentioned

Ermes

Level 8

Thanks for your advice @ErmesT. From next I will follow your advice. Thank again because you just understand me and other without any hard.

β•‘ About Me β•‘ Facebook β•‘ Instagramβ•‘ Add National Flag β•‘ Join Gazipur Local Guides β•‘

Level 8

Re: ❀️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ Flowers in Bloom❀️ 🧑 πŸ’› πŸ’š πŸ’™ πŸ’œ

Flowers (even those with more/less than five petals) are something to inspire us all, to some this is a woman, man or friend or peer to bring us forward and clean a lens so we may see. Thanks to @ErmesT for seeing the beauty of chaoes and order in life and its minute embellishments.  Hello to @bdmafuz @Victoria_v @TorM @JayAski and also to @OSAMA enjoy these flowers from my visit to the nursery. Time to grow, nuture and rejoice in spring.Osteospermum by AGCOsteospermum by AGC Simplicity inspires us all.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/cmxpv89733/board/message?board.id=LGDiscussion&message.id=142358#M142358
Connect Moderator

Why hard, @bdmafuz.

When @TraciC wrote the five core values of Connect, that I shared to you in my previous reply, it was to share a thought that has been always the spirit of this community, in which we help each other, we learn from others, building up respect and friendship. That post is simply the written form of an already shared behaviour, in which respect is a principle, not a word.DSC06672.jpg

I took this photo a week ago, at Arte Sella

Ermes

Level 10

@ErmesT I would love to upload photos for this thread, but I am reaching the 1000 photos limit. Less than 20 photos I can upload to the Connect.  😐😐😐

Connect Moderator

Ok @AnuradhaP

so is time now to work with IMGURL

@AnuradhaP wrote:

@ErmesT I would love to upload photos for this thread, but I am reaching the 1000 photos limit. Less than 20 photos I can upload to the Connect.  😐😐😐

You can find indications about how to manage it. Please read it and come back for every doubt that you can have, we will try to help you to solve it:

Tips for Uploading Images to Connect to Stay Within Limit by Traci

Tips and tricks to manage the photos in Connect by me

Ermes

Level 10

@ErmesT Thank you!!!! I love to tell stories using photis... 

Connect Moderator

Me too @AnuradhaP (well, you know me) that was the reason for me to investigate about photo use.

Here is an example of how you can also play with your album: https://photos.app.goo.gl/UZKufJHkitDZFkj92

It is from this post: Traveling Like a Local - Italy - Montagnana - Exploring the walled city

Have a fun

Ermes