ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Local Guides Garden

@TravellerG Thanks a lot man for tagging me into this. I haven't seen a flower like this & I'm sure it must be rare. Would like to know more details about this flower. Also, surely will contribute my clicks into the group as well. 

raafiajavaid
Level 10

Hi friend @raafiajavaid,

This is known as 'Laceleaf' (Anthurium) and ofcourse, it is a precious flower (costly) (but not rare, in many parts of the world) and stays fresh for days together. ... ha... It is available in many colours too...

This one of course is a rare one, I am sure our @ErmesT & many other friends will agree...

Thanks dear all...

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

I love Anturium, @TravellerG and yes, this pink one seems to be quite uncommon.

I concentrate myself more on wild flowers. This is a red poppy, captured at Pintura di Bolognola on June 10 - 2018, during a photowalk with Local Guides @AngelaViale and @AntonellaGr

Caption: June 10, 2018 - Red Poppy - SONY DSC-HX400V ƒ/5 1/500 53,33 mm ISO80 - Local Guide @ermestCaption: June 10, 2018 - Red Poppy - SONY DSC-HX400V ƒ/5 1/500 53,33 mm ISO80 - Local Guide @ErmesT

Level 10

Honestly admire, dear @ErmesT, if permitted, how much time you would have taken to focus & shoot? which camera & Lens? & which shoot mode? (Auto or manual?)

The question is because of the absolute focus with excellent DOF, Congrats! - the details are really vivid.

Sincerely

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Dear @ErmesT, Thanks... Hope you will connect my questions to this shot, please...

This is from a series shot of a single flower, around 9 AM lighting with 200 mm Zoom - but, I would have taken more than a minute to fix the frame and focus.

Ultimately, I could capture the single (line) '"WEB' ...

Hope all will enjoy...

Level 10

Dear @Anonymous, thank you for your kind words ,

Regards 

Connect Moderator

The shot is a combination of fortunate elements, @TravellerG

I took the picture at 8:24 in the morning, in a bright, sunny and windy morning. The focus was the most difficult thing, due to the wind. Fortunately the wind stopped for a second, and in auto mode the autofocus is working pretty quickly. The sharp, morning light is perfect for a natural saturation of the colour (no photoshop in this picture)

I don't have a reflex, I use a very flexible bridge camera, a Sony DSC-HX400V with a 24-1200 mm zoom. The zoom is limiting my possibility of shooting photos with low light, but in good light is very good.

The photo was taken in Auto Mode, with 53.mm - 80 ISO, f/5 - 1/500, enough for a decent depth of field.

Here a large view of the place

Caption - Pintura di Bolognola - June 10 , 2018 - Local guide @ermestCaption - Pintura di Bolognola - June 10 , 2018 - Local guide @ErmesT

It was an interesting morning. Here one more shot

Caption - Pintura di Bolognola, Flowers and bees - June 10, 2018 - Local Guide @ermestCaption - Pintura di Bolognola, Flowers and bees - June 10, 2018 - Local Guide @ErmesT

40 mm - 80 ISO, f/5 - 1/640 - of course, the photo is resized - This photo was taking one minute, to get a decent focus

Level 5

Re: Hoa Tuylip nở

@AbdullahAM cảm ơn nhiều ạ

Lê Qúy Quỳnh
Level 10

Thank you very much, my dear friend @ErmesT for your contribution...

The 2nd picture (the Yellow flower with the bee) is a real Pro shot; Amazing capture, with the Bee in sharp focus - someone who hunted for such a 'Frame' only will know the real pain/ the value! Really, really admire you.

Incidentally, DSC-HX400V is also my camera (now being used by my brother) - this 20 Megapixel camera is wonderful item - honestly, I like the zoom (of course, I do agree the low light performance, at higher zoom levels).

1st picture, I loved the scenery frame!

Once again thank you very much.

PS:

(Today, I may be able to post the rare Tree of Bahrain)

Level 6

Re: Some Shot of Flowers

Thank you