ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 4

Re: Flowers of Pakistan

@GhazalaShah Thanks a lot Ghazala once again, yes I noticed the mention point. I just joined local connect guide so thanks. 😄

raafiajavaid
Level 4

@IshantHP_ig Thanks a lot Ishant & sure, from now on I'll be sharing more information regarding the flowers, places as well as the settings of the camera. I'm glad that people liked my clicks. Thanks man 

raafiajavaid
Connect Moderator

You are welcome, @raafiajavaid

The collection is not mine. I just started it as a challenge with a friend Local Guide. More and more Local Guides contribution was coming, during the years, transforming my little post in a worldwide garden. Feel free to add your flowers in here, for everyone to enjoy it

Level 10

Re: Local Guides Garden

Dear friend @ErmesT, I know, as a busy man, it is unfair to tag for a post like this - still appreciating your efforts and being a part of this proud collection - here is another flower member from Chickmaglur, Karnataka (a well reputed Family Tourist Destination), India.

Cropped sensor camera (Sony Alpha 6000) with Macro lens, A home-stay Garden - looks so healthy.

Hope, friends like @raafiajavaid, @GhazalaShah, @IshantHP_ig & all will like this humble contribution,

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Anonymous
Not applicable

Witaj @TravellerG 😊 jakie piękne anthurium! Co za kolor! Pięknie je uchwyciłeś 😊 Gratuluję Pozdrawiam Danuta

Anonymous
Not applicable

PrunusPrunus

Nie lubię zimy... czekam na wiosnę i to cudo 😊

Connect Moderator

Level 3

Flowers of Assam

IMG_20190119_155242.jpg

IMG_20190119_154513.jpg

------------
Connect Moderator

Re: Flowers of Assam

Thank you for sharing with us these beautiful @SMAA

I will add them on our Local Guides Garden, where you will be able to find flowers coming from all the world

As this is your first post, here some tip for you:

14 helpful tips for using Connect

Level 4

@ErmesT Wow. Will surely visit & check out the contributions around the world. It can guide me for the further posts in future. 

raafiajavaid