cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Hello @Samiran441,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing your first post and this beautiful flower. I hope you won't mind if I merge your post to Local Guides Garden where we are creating a gallery with flowers which the Local Guides share from all over the world. Feel free to check it out.

Since you are new here, I would like to recommend you to take a look at 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Night Jasmine flower

Hi @TravellerG,

I don't think I've made any special settings before capturing it. I think the exif viewer that I was using a few days ago didn't show up enough information. Here is what I found more:

Aperture f/0.0

ISO sensitivity ISO 0

Focal Length 0 mm

Flash - no

Digital zoom - 0

White balance - Auto white balance

Scene capture type - Normal

DPI height - 72.000000

DPI width - 72.000000

Contrast - Normal

Custom Rendered - Normal process

Saturation - Normal

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Beautiful nature

Love the beauty of Nature.Love the beauty of Nature.

Level 7

Life of 2 days .... Be happy you have more than 20,000 days

Life of 2 days .... Be happy you have 20,000 daysLife of 2 days .... Be happy you have 20,000 days

Level 7

Beautiful Flowers.

P_20180828_111234-01.jpeg

Level 10

Re: Beautiful Flowers.

@Prabinpunnad

Hi 

Thanks for sharing the beautiful flower picture with us.

Could you please write little brief about the same as which camera you used, where you took this picture, what's the name of the flower or any other details you want too share to make this post much better.

Regards

aaryesdee

R S Dev

Re: Beautiful nature

Hello @Sid0007,

Hey there!

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

I just wanted to let you know that Connect is a place to get to know other Local Guides, share your stories, provide feature requests, organize meet-ups, share your feedback and many more.

As it looks like you are new in Connect, I suggest you go through the following resources: New to the community? and 14 helpful tips for using Connect.

To share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself section.

In case you have any questions about getting started, just let us know.

Thank you for your participation in Local Guides Connect and have fun!

P.S.: By the way, I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Life of 2 days .... Be happy you have more than 20,000 days

Hi @Sid0007,

Do you know what is the name of this flower?

What do you want to express through the title of this post?

P.S.: By the way, I am also moving this post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Re: Beautiful Flowers.

Hi @Prabinpunnad

Thank you for sharing your beautiful photo! The flowers are so cute 🙂

Please note that I'm moving your post to Local Guides Garden topic where other Local Guides can enjoy it even more. 

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Flowers

20190114_140242~2.jpg

20190114_154642~2.jpg

20190114_153847~2.jpg

20190116_100349~2.jpg

Explore with friends at Houli, At Flower Farm TaichungExplore with friends at Houli, At Flower Farm Taichung