ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Quand on fait la découverte on ne laisse rien passer sous l’œil

Merci pour tout sauf je ne laisse rien de beau me passe sous l’oeil comme un local guide qui se respecte

merci @MdAtikuzzamanLimon les fusionnés c’est aussi génial pour nous tous

#teamDRC
Make the world accessible anywhere
??
Former Google Contributor

Re: Iam a flower man

Hello @Krishnabanoth,

Are those flowers roses and do you grow them in your garden? I’d like to let you know that I moved your post to Local Guides Garden topic where they can be appreciated even more.

Feel free to also introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Tanaman Air

Tanaman Air Apu Apu dan Bola AirTanaman Air Apu Apu dan Bola Air

Re: Tanaman Air

Hi @hafislevi

Oh this is a really nice photo, thanks for sharing it with us. 

I would like to let you know that I moved your post to Local Guides Garden topic where they can be appreciated even more.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Thank you for tagging me @IshantHP_ig, your pictures came out great and super vibrant! 🙂 By the way the only flower I can recognize is the one on the second picture - it's called tuberose and it has a beautiful aroma.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

I'm take a picture of The SunFlower tree.

IMG_20181229_163731-EFFECTS.jpg

Re: I'm take a picture of The SunFlower tree.

Hi @Vaibhavw728

This is a very nice photo. Sunflower is one of my favorites, thanks for sharing it with us. 

I would like to let you know that I moved your post to Local Guides Garden topic where they can be appreciated even more.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

I'm click Mustard flower beautiful shots.

IMG_20181229_162806.jpg

IMG_20181229_162703.jpg

IMG_20181229_162552.jpg

Level 8

Re: I'm take a picture of The SunFlower tree.

Thanks