ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Flowers Photography

I captured various types of flowers at various places.

I also posted it on map.

If you know all flowers name ... then Comment below.

Thanks...

IMG_20180624_155541-EFFECTS.jpg

IMG_20180624_165827_HDR.jpg

At Lotus TempleAt Lotus Temple

IMG_20181011_105709.jpg

IMG_20181011_151758_HDR.jpg

IMG_20181015_122039.jpg

DSC_0000023.jpg

Taken At Indira Bal Vihar Park ...Taken At Indira Bal Vihar Park ...

IMG_20181011_134627.jpg

IMG_20181013_170719.jpg

IMG_20181011_152129_HDR.jpg

Taken in New Delhi Zoo ....Taken in New Delhi Zoo ....

IMG_20180304_173937_HDR.jpg

IMG_20180810_175759.jpg

IMG_20181013_165043_HDR.jpg

Former Google Contributor

Re: Freshness

Such a beautiful flower @VineetMisra, thanks for sharing.

Is it popular in India? My favorite flower is the tulip. 

Did you know that there is a Local Guides Garden topic here on Connect? I'm going to merge your post to it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Local Guides Garden

Such a great shot @VIHU, thanks for sharing.

What is this beautiful flower exactly? Do you like taking photos of flowers?

PS: I'm going to merge your post to the original Local Guides Garden topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!

Re: Flowers Photography

Hi @Pravind_Yadav,

Thanks for sharing these beautiful photos. We would definitely like to know the names. 

PS: I'm merging your post to the Local Guides Garden topic as it fits there perfectly.

Level 8

Re: Freshness

Thanks for your support @Petra_M.

In Next topics , I might follow your suggestions.

Level 7

Re: Early Morning Photowalk

@VasTThank you keep help and motivate me

Level 6

Some Shot of Flowers

RoseRose

Mug Flower or MarigoldMug Flower or Marigold

IMG_20181107_163819.jpg

Mug Flower or MarigoldMug Flower or Marigold

Level 6

Cockscomb, beauty of Bangladeah

Ordinary but pretty gorgeous flower.   IMG_20181226_151734.jpg

Re: Cockscomb, beauty of Bangladeah

Hi @RehanRaja,

Thank you for sharing this photo with us.

Since you are new to the community, I recommend you read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. There you can find various ways to engage with the community.

By the way, I merged your post with the Local Guides Garden topic, as it fits better under that topic section.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Some Shot of Flowers

Hello @Drupam12
Welcome to Connect!

Wow, this photos are really beautiful, thanks for sharing them with us. Do you grow these flowers in your garden and do you know their names? I’d like to let you know that I moved your post to Local Guides Garden topic where they can be appreciated even more.

I would like to encourage you to go through the following topics to get familiar with the platform: Tips: Using Local Guides Connect and What makes a good post?. You can also always introduce yourself in our monthly Introduce yourself topic, where you can get to know the other Local Guides.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!