ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Thanks for sharing the great tips of photography, the last one is a type of Indian flower which is mainly found in northern region of India sorry i don't know the particular name of this flower 🙂 @Petra_M

Former Google Contributor

Very beautiful flower. @IshantHP_ig Thank you for sharing these photos with us. I like the first one very nice but in Thailand is the red color.

By the way, I moved your post to this topic Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

I love the HDR option! It makes the images so clear and sharp! 

I hope to see more of your photos here 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Beautiful flowers @IshantHP_ig

Thank you for sharing with us.

Level 1

Lễ hội hoa tại chùa Ba Vàng

48367156_2453554091327775_8483544657190453248_n.jpg48420963_1119565011555192_6226035315845365760_n.jpg

Re: Lễ hội hoa tại chùa Ba Vàng

Hi @noithatdogoviet

These flowers look really gorgeous. Can you please add more description to this place and the festival? 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

In order to give more exposure to your post I will merge it into Local Guides Garden . 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Come on join, visit indonesia...

Explore indonesia!!!Explore indonesia!!!

Re: Come on join, visit indonesia...

Hi @saykojy48

This flower looks absolutely beautiful. Is it a common one in Indonesia? 

In order to give the right exposure to this post I will merge it to Local Guides Garden

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Come on join, visit indonesia...

Hello @saykojy48,

Welcome to Connect. 

Thank you for sharing, maybe you can share where is your favorite place in Indonesia and show the beauty of the country. Are you originally from Indonesia?

Since you are new in the community, I recommend you read this topic it suggests the various ways to engage as a part of the community.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!