cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Air Plants fromEmmys pots N plants

Hello @AFSALCHELLATH1,

Thanks for sharing!

I want to let you know that I am merging your post to the Local Guides Garden post, as it fits well with all the flora and fauna of Connect. 

Please feel free to check out What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect. 

In addition, here are some steps you can follow:

As a side note, since you're new to the community, why don't you head over to the Introduce Yourself - November 2018 post, and say a few words about yourself? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Beautiful

File0461.JPG

------------
Level 8

Re: Beautiful

Hello @Peerobair

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for sharing this beautiful photo with us.

Could you please tell us a little bit more about this flower and the location you took this photo.

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh

Re: Beautiful

Hi @Peerobair,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful flower with us. Where did you take this picture? Can you share more about the city that you took the picture? This will make your post more interesting for other Local Guides.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly to Introduce Yourself topic. Also, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes a good post? and  What are Connect topics?

P.S. By the way,  I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

take photos for nature lovers

IMG_20181212_083953.jpg

Hello iam your krishna792.I capurec this flowers in my garden this flowers look like so beautiful.I think flowers is most beautiful in the world.

Re: take photos for nature lovers

Hello @Krishnabanoth,

Nice photo, thanks for sharing. Keep in mind that crafting your posts as detailed as possible makes other members in the community more engaged. If you are interested to learn more, you can check out What makes a good post?

Just to let you know,  I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 4

Wood Roas / কাঠগোলাপ

20170710_110215.jpg

------------

Re: Wood Roas / কাঠগোলাপ

Hi @aliyashin

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this beautiful photo.

Why not add more details about it and share your experience while taking them? This way they can be appreciated even more by other Local Guides, and can drive more interaction. You can check out What makes a good post? for some great tips.

I am merging your post with Local Guides Garden topic, where we put beautiful pictures of flowers.

Thanks for taking part & have fun in Local Guides Connect! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 9

Beautiful Flowers

I like Mobile photography by my Samsung J7 the 13MP rear Camera with f/1.9 aperature satisfied me by taking these types of portraits, the HDR feature i like very much when i was in the natural light. I hope you all like to capture the flower portraits. Share your feedback so that i can learn much from you!.

@ermest@FelipePK@LilyanaZ

Photo by Ishant19, Google local  guide at Level 8 from Himachal PradeshPhoto by Ishant19, Google local guide at Level 8 from Himachal Pradesh

Photo by Ishant19, Google local  guide at Level 8 from Himachal PradeshPhoto by Ishant19, Google local guide at Level 8 from Himachal Pradesh

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Hi @IshantHP_ig,

Your photos are amazing thank you for sharing.

Could you please tell which flower is on the last picture? I like it a lot.

PS: You might want to check out the 4 helpful lighting tips to improve your mobile photography and 6 tips for taking even better photos with your phone articles.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Google Moderator Thank you!