cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beauty of nature

Hello @Peerobair,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful flowers. 

I would have loved to see some more info about your photos. Please always make your posts as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. 

You can review this post, What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I want to let you know that I am merging your post with the Local Guides Garden post, as it will fit very well with all the flora and fauna on Connect. 

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Beautiful Flowers

IMG_20180418_160207.jpg

------------
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Hi @Peerobair,

I hope you won't mind if I merge your post with the relevant topic - Local Guides Garden.

Thanks a lot for sharing these nice flowers 🙂

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 6

Nature

IMG_20180418_160051.jpg

------------
Level 8

Re: Nature

Hi @Peerobair

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guide!

Thanks for sharing this photo with us. 

The focus of the photo was not up to the mark. 

Could you please add information regarding this particular flower with the location. 

Thanks again. 

LetsGuide!

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 10

Rif.: Nature

Bellissima foto e colori stupendi. Complimenti! Buon pomeriggio.

Level 6

Re: Local Guides Garden

IMG_20180418_160051.jpg

IMG_20180418_160207.jpg

IMG_20180418_160026.jpg

IMG_20180418_160234.jpg

------------
Anonymous
Not applicable

Witaj @alexandradias cóż za piękny kolor hibiskusa! To prawdziwa przyjemność spotkać takie cudo, kiedy się idzie do pracy 😁 Pozdrawiam

Anonymous
Not applicable

Witam @alexandradias zwyczajnie ci zazdroszczę takich widoków w drodze do pracy 😁 Roślinka nazywa się Ketmia, nazywana potocznie chińska róża lub hibiskus.Pozdrawiam 🙂

Level 9

Re: Nature

Nice flower @Peerobair

Thank you for sharing with us.