ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Dear @Karnadev_Roy

Kindly use @TravellerG tag, when replying to me; similarly, addressing a like minded LG or a Moderator, use "@" before the ID,

Thanks

Level 10

Re: Great Orchids & flowers

Dear @aaryesdee 

I doubt, whether some of the replays might have hurt you & you stopped new posting?

Come on.. all people are not similar... be sportive; accept suggestions, take good ones, see other's posts too... learn from them... OK? 

And.. ha.. the rules are for the benefit of everyone. But, few people express it different way - ... There is nothing to be alarmed.

Try to avoid TAGGING "@TraciC", giving respect to her; then, avoid people, who do not appreciate our topic (avoid tagging if someone who does not respond). When you see other's, POSTS,  we can understand who are interested in our topics - tag them, specially many LGs like to be tagged with relevant topics. Honestly, I get tagged by many and I do reply them, using my maximum time available.

Please look into my posts (here is my profile), and select few IDs and tag them...

Do not stop contributing.. Please publish more posts, share your travel experience, Photos, etc. Many moderators, will respond you, POSITIVELY - SURE.

It is surely good to go through rules, but NO NEED TO GET SCARED.

ALL THE BEST..

Level 10

Re: FLOWER PHOTOGRAPHY {Potarait &wide angle photography}

Beautiful ones, @NirmalTeja

Congrats!

Kindly consider all valuable suggestions from moderators / your colleague LGs; but keep your spirit & keep posting..

Good luck,

Regards

Level 10

Re: Water Lily is the the national flower of Bangladesh

raelly beautiful captures, @MdAtikuzzamanLimon

Congrats!

Former Google Contributor

Re: Photos

Hi @Sindhur15,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Can you please add a bit more details about this photo? Because sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly to Introduce Yourself topic.Also, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes

a good post? and  What are Connect topics?.

P.S. By the way,  I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Garden

Today going to work I see this beautiful flowerP_20181206_080251_BOK.jpg

Google Moderator

Thank you for sharing the vibrant colors of this beautiful flower with us @alexandradias. Is this a Chinese rose? 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@Ivi_Ge hi, unfortunately I don't know if is a Chinese rose.

Connect Moderator

Level 6

Beauty of nature

IMG_20180418_160234.jpg

IMG_20180418_160038.jpg

IMG_20180419_182428.JPG

IMG_20180419_182428.JPG

------------