Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Photos

Hi @Sindhur15,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect!

Thank you for sharing this photo with us. Can you please add a bit more details about this photo? Because sharing more information about the images you upload will help others to understand why you are sharing and why they should read your posts.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others in our monthly to Introduce Yourself topic.Also, you can read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, What makes

a good post? and  What are Connect topics?.

P.S. By the way,  I moved your post to this topic  Local Guides Garden. Feel free to check it out.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. 

alexandradias Level 9
Level 9

Re: Local Guides Garden

Today going to work I see this beautiful flowerP_20181206_080251_BOK.jpg

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Thank you for sharing the vibrant colors of this beautiful flower with us @alexandradias. Is this a Chinese rose? 

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

alexandradias Level 9
Level 9

@Ivi_Ge hi, unfortunately I don't know if is a Chinese rose.

Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Peerobair Level 4
Level 4

Beauty of nature

IMG_20180418_160234.jpg

IMG_20180418_160038.jpg

IMG_20180419_182428.JPG

IMG_20180419_182428.JPG

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Beauty of nature

Hello @Peerobair,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these beautiful flowers. 

I would have loved to see some more info about your photos. Please always make your posts as descriptive as possible when posting on Connect. 

You can review this post, What makes a good post? which lays out the best practices for writing a good post on Connect.

I want to let you know that I am merging your post with the Local Guides Garden post, as it will fit very well with all the flora and fauna on Connect. 

In addition, since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our Introduce Yourself topic.

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Peerobair Level 4
Level 4

Beautiful Flowers

IMG_20180418_160207.jpg

Google Moderator
Google Moderator

Re: Beautiful Flowers

Hi @Peerobair,

I hope you won't mind if I merge your post with the relevant topic - Local Guides Garden.

Thanks a lot for sharing these nice flowers :)

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Peerobair Level 4
Level 4

Nature

IMG_20180418_160051.jpg