Re: Beauty of Euphorbia Flower

Beautiful flowers @Wibisono2304 and @HAMDHASH360

Level 9

Re: Kembang

Beautiful flower @Bila

Google Vendor

Re: KERSEN (MUNTINGIA CALABURA L.)

Hi @Wibisono2304,

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. What camera did you use to take this picture? Are there any special effects applied to it?

I am moving your post to Local Guides Garden, as it fits better there and you can see what other Local Guides posted.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Former Google Contributor

Re: Beauty of Euphorbia Flower

Hi @Wibisono2304,

Thank you for sharing your photo! Is this your favorite flower?

By the way, I've merged your post to Local Guides Garden thread, because it fits better there.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Childhood

Hi @alexandradias,

You're welcome! Could you share more photos of your garden? Don't forget to write @ before a name. This way I receive a notification and know that you are trying to communicate with me!

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

صورة لزهور في وسط حقول القمح

صورة لزهور في وسط حقول القمحصورة لزهور في وسط حقول القمحصورة لزهور في وسط حقول القمح

aboeabida
Level 10

Yelagiri - A hill station, worth to visit - TravellerG

Hi Dear All..

A high speed Photo-Shoot session took, two and a half days to cover (roughly 65 destinations), in a small, but exciting, hill station, Yelagiri, in Tamil Nadu, India. I thought, it may be interesting for all to see these....

Here is Yelagiri, in 50 seconds..

@VasT @DanniS @StephenAbraham @LucioV @davidhyno @TPattanaik @MiaMaria @AnuradhaP @NirmalTeja @somkiart1981puls

Touch Me 👍,

One out of hundred destinations in Yelagiri, here is a (30) Roses, flower show video (1 minute+); If you like Roses...

Touch Me too 👍,

Your comments will help me to get you, what you like...

Shall publish the Google Map LIST of this, place shortly...

Thanks..

PS:

In case any one is inquisitive to know the software used above, kindly post here...

Re: صورة لزهور في وسط حقول القمح

Hi @Hosain_Aldoghim,

Excuse my reply in English. Thank you for sharing your photo! What inspired you to take this photo? Is this your favorite flower? Keep in mind that a detailed post will interest more Local Guides. That way you can receive more comments. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips.

By the way, I've merged your post the Local Guides Garden thread, because it fits better there.

Level 10

Re: Yelagiri - A hill station, worth to visit - TravellerG