ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Colores de la naturaleza

Hola @EngelARM

Muchas gracias por la bonita flor que has compartido. Voy a trasladar tu post en el tema Local Guides Garden para que el resto de los Local Guides a los que les interesan las flores, pueda verla.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Beautiful Pink Lotus

Pink LotusPink Lotus

บัวชมพูสวยกลางสระในยามเย็น

Beautiful Pink Lotus in the pond

with twilight time. 

Level 8

Re: Beautiful Pink Lotus

It's sooo Beautiful! Thanks @OnTable for sharing. 🙂

Google Moderator

Re: Beautiful Pink Lotus

Hello @OnTable,

Welcome to the new and improved Connect forum!

Really beautiful pink lotus, thank you so much for sharing with us! Where did you take it? Can you tell us more about the place too? By the way, we do suggest adding more information to your posts. This way it gives fellow Local Guides a better idea of what you're posting about.

To make the most of your experience on Connect, you can take a look at this What makes a good post? topic. Also, I recommend you read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect where you can find various ways to engage with the community. Please read the What are Connect topics? article before your next post.

I’d like to let you know that I moved your post to Local Guides Garden topic where it would be enjoyed even more.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Nature lovers

Beautiful roseBeautiful rose

Nature is very beautiful with fresh air. But now a days pollution making nature defect.

Level 5

Beautiful Flowers

IMAG0406_1.jpg

Flowers

------------
Level 7

Cosmoses bloom in Showa Kinen Park.

Cosmoses and a girl.Cosmoses and a girl.

Showa Kinen Park in Tokyo.

There are cosmoses blooming in autumn.

Level 9

Re: Nature lovers

Beautiful flower @rbhavana10

Level 5

Flower

Beauty of Flower.. 😍😘

Beautiful flowerBeautiful flower

BeautifulBeautiful

Former Google Contributor

Re: Flower

Hello @Chayancomput,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing your photo with us. Since you are new to the community, I recommend you read Tips: Using Local Guides Connect. It suggests various ways to engage with the community. Also, to make the most of your experience, you can take a look at this post  What makes a good post?

By the way, I've moved your post to Local Guides Garden.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!