ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 3

Samsung s9+ photographic.

El poder de la naturaleza.El poder de la naturaleza.

La naturaleza en su máxima expresión. ?

Google Moderator

Re: Bunga alam yang unik

Halo @AwanSADAYANA,

Salam Kenal sebelumnya. 

Terima kasih telah berbagi fotonya sangat indah, dan anggreknya terlihat berbeda yang dengan anggrek pada umumnya. 

Karena sudah ada thread yang berjalan mengenai topik ini maka saya akan memindahkan post kamu kedalam thread Local Guides Garden

Mengingat kamu masih baru di Connect, silahkan baca panduan ini Mohon Baca Sebelum Membuat Posting.

Semangat terus dalam berkontribusi. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Bunga alam yang unik

Terimakasih angie  

Saya ini pecinta bunga angrek species begitu kagum saya terbuai oleh indah nya angrek angrek tersebut.

Lagi lagi saya masih belum pahan 😅  sedikit membingungkan juga ya harus belajar mendalami 😅🙏

Former Google Contributor

Re: Samsung s9+ photographic.

Hi @Sonia_Samudio4,

Welcome to Connect.

Excuse my reply in English. Thank you for your photo! Keep in mind that when a post is descriptive other Local Guides can find it easier when they search Connect. That way you can receive answers/comments more quickly. In What makes a good post? topic you'll find some great tips to help you get started.

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic.

By the way, I've merged your post to the Local Guides Garden thread.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Flowers of my heart

Hi @SyedaEma,

Welcome to Connect.

Thank you for sharing with us the photo. Can you share with us which equipment you have used to capture the beautiful flower?

I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect - What makes a good post?

Since you're new to the community, you might want to share a bit about yourself and get to know others in our monthly Introduce Yourself topic. You can also read these Tips: Using Local Guides Connect, as well as the Local Guides rules and our Community policy.

I have moved your post to Local Guides Garden post, where you may find a broader audience for your post.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 3

Samsung s9+ photographic.

20181004_111819.jpg

Simple y sencilla.

Level 9

Flores Photo

IMG-20181011-WA0015-EFFECTS.jpg

Tirei esta fotografia,  das flores do meu jardim. 

Re: Flores Photo

Hi @BolinhosOficial

I have merged your post into Local Guides Garden in order to receive a better exposure. 

When posting a new topic here on Connect, please do make your subject is as descriptive as possible so others know what they are clicking on and can find your post when searching Connect so you can receive answers/comments more quickly.  I would like to point you to an article we have that is going to make it easier for posting on Connect What makes a good post?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: Samsung s9+ photographic.

Hola @Sonia_Samudio4 y bienvenida en Connect.

Muchas gracias por la bonita foto que has compartido. Tu celular definitivamente hace unas fotos muy buenas.

¿Sabes que en Connect hay un tema muy grande que se llama Local Guides Garden? Voy a trasladar tu post allí para que el resto de los Local Guides a los que les interesan las flores, pueda verla.

También te recomiendo leer las siguientes publicaciones que encontrarás útiles:

Una cosa más, si quieres contarnos un poco más sobre ti, puedes presentarte en nuestro tema mensual Introduce Yourself.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Colores de la naturaleza

La belleza de la naturaleza en una pequeña flor con brillantes colores.00100dPORTRAIT_00100_BURST20180119142433254_COVER.jpg