ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Flowers - Live.!

Sure dear @IrrPavlova, as I am traveling today, hence tomorrow, God willingly shall do it,

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Re: Wild Beautiful Flowers

Really great Pics,  dear @Bishnu_Modhu

Congrats!

If permitted, can I know the Camera (Mobile) you have used?

Thanks

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Thanks @ErmesT for your links.I also like wild flowers.

No,I can't see the photo( I can't see the photo on link --Flowers with five petals only

Level 10

Please help...Re: Flowers - Live.!

@IrrPavlova wrote:

I encourage you to put in your efforts, @TravellerG

You just have to add one picture of a flower in Flowers photography challege and nominate someone you think will be good at it to do same. 🙂

Dear @IrrPavlova

I am not getting the above link to post Flower photos ...

Please help

Connect Moderator

Re: Please help...Re: Flowers - Live.!

Oh, @TravellerG

Sorry about that. There is some work on the background, and some post is temporary not visible.

Please read Please pardon our dust.

Everything will be fixed soon

Ermes

Level 10

Hi, dear @IrrPavlova

Simply great comments, very valuable too.. Appreciate & Thank you..

Regards

Former Google Contributor

What is the rarest flower you've come across?

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

Really..great..

Level 5

Amazing!

flor atardecer.jpgFlores Cabañas C.jpgatardecermirador.jpg

Level 10

Re: Amazing!

Hi @nathy181995

Nice photos.

Warm Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your reviews, edits, photos, comments and stay focused on forum guidelines. 

Before actual posting, Please go through Local Guide Connect Programme Rules, The Five Core Values of Connect, Help etc.(see TABs at the bottom of page).

Never share your or anybody's personal information in L G Connect.

Please note, this global community is for Individuals only and any kind of advertising or self promotion is banned here

Also introduce yourself to L G Connect @Aug.2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.