HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Family Travel; From a fairy town Ann Arbor, MI to Connect Live 2018

Okay @iyudhi

Don't worry! The important thing for me is only the condition of my son:-)

Anyway, I added your schedule on my calendar. Let's talk it later again 😉

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Family Travel; From a fairy town Ann Arbor, MI to Connect Live 2018

Level 9

Amazing overview of Connect live, @HiroyukiTakisawa. Wonderful memories and pictures. Also, love the baby picture.

Connect Moderator

Thank you @RenataH :-)))

I'm so glad everyone loves him!

We are going to keep attending meetups together;-) Stay tuned recaps!

Connect Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa you did a comprehensive report here. Lol.

Great read and interesting places and experience for your family. 

Say me hi to the young Local Guide- Ken

Nice to know that @Christine_T has been supportive!

I was astonished when you introduced your Fantastic family!

Send my love to them.

Cheers 

Caption: Emeka, Len, Hiroyuki, grandma and Chiristine at the Hyatt CentricCaption: Emeka, Len, Hiroyuki, grandma and Chiristine at the Hyatt Centric

Connect Moderator

Thank you @EmekaUlor

It's a lovely photo! I want to save it to my album and share with my friends/family. Is that okay?

Connect Moderator

@HiroyukiTakisawa feel free to use the photo, we are all in it. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @EmekaUlor🙂

Connect Moderator

Top post @HiroyukiTakisawa

Really glad we met. It was so fun 

Connect Moderator

Me too @OmerAli

Thank you so much bro!!!