HiroyukiTakisawa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Family Travel; From a fairy town Ann Arbor, MI to Connect Live 2018

You are most welcome @HiroyukiTakisawa

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Google Moderator

Re: Local Guides Family Travel; From a fairy town Ann Arbor, MI to Connect Live 2018

@HiroyukiTakisawaさん、コネクトにお帰りなさい。お疲れ様でした。

Thank you so much for sharing this amazing post. It looks like you had a great time during the great experience. I am looking forward to the Recap post too. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

@Ivi_Geさん、ありがとうございます。

たまった仕事などがありすぐにとはいきませんが、徐々に活動を活発にしていきたいと考えています。

当面は日本人ローカルガイドのサポートに力を入れたいと思っています。なにかお願いすることもあると思いますが、引き続きよろしくお願いします。

Level 8

Nice recap @HiroyukiTakisawa, can say now you and @Christine_T and little Len visit to San Francisco was fun. Lovely family travelling together. 

Connect Moderator

Thank you @RupendraNeupane

Please look forward to the next adventure of a little Local Guide! 😉

Level 9

@HiroyukiTakisawa this is great! Fairy doors!! i'm so glad traveling with your baby worked out. 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you @SuzanneN !

Yes, I'm glad too :-))) 

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing the recap @HiroyukiTakisawa! That's quite some journey you got there. Hopefully I'll be able to meet you again next time I'm in Japan, along with other Japanese Local Guides 🙂

Connect Moderator

You are welcome @iyudhi 🙂

It's a great idea! My home is so far from Tokyo, but I'll definitely to go there for you guys!

Connect Moderator

Haha thanks @HiroyukiTakisawa! Please don't go out of the way to meet me, if it's too troublesome. I know you live quite far from Tokyo. Let's talk again closer to the date 😄

I am arriving in Tokyo Dec 21st afternoon, then fly again to Jakarta on Dec 23rd morning.