SJasourH98's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Re: Hi everyone!! Today i got my first Travel perk reward from #Googlelocalguide Thank you Google ?

Hi @Arvind_Kumar,

Enjoy your perk! I'll merge your post to this one as they are referred to the same perk.

Due to the volume of private messages Google moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Local_Guides Discount on

unnamed.jpgunnamed.jpg

#Local_Guides Discount on #redBus
Want to take a trip this season? Here’s a special discount on bus travel. Save 30% (up to Rs. 200) if it’s your first time using redBus, or 20% (up to Rs. 170) if you’ve booked before. Terms and conditions apply.
How does it work?
• Find a bus trip on redbus.in
• On the payment screen, select “I have an offer code”
• Add the unique code below and proceed with payment
• Redeem by 13 February 2019
YOUR CODE:123456

Ranjan
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local_Guides Discount on

Hi @Ranjan_Kumar_Swain,

Congrats and I hope you like it!

I'm going to merge your post to this one

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thank You Google

Red bus tripRed bus trip

Thank you google Maps & Local Guide programme for giving me a perk.

Google Moderator

Re: Thank You Google

Hello @Ranadip,

I'll merge your post to this one as they are referred to the same perk.

Enjoy your perk!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

Re: Local Guides Discount On Redbus

Sounds good @SJasourH98

Level 7

Travel trip perk

Local Guides Discount On redBus

Want to take a trip this season ? Here's a special discount on bus travel. Save 30% (up to Rs.200) if it's your first time using redBus ,or 20% (up to Rs.170) if you've booked before.

this offer giving to best the local guides.

jailsingh
Google Moderator

Re: Travel trip perk

Hello @JailSingh,

Thank you for sharing and congratulation on receiving this perk, I hope you enjoy it! 

To reduce clutter on Connect I am merging your post to an ongoing thread about this topic - Local Guides Discount On Redbus

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Discount On Redbus

Iam also get this discount offer

jailsingh