PavelSarwar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guides Couple visited Japanese Village & Adventure Park

Me & Sumaiya at 3500 feet above Sea level.Me & Sumaiya at 3500 feet above Sea level.

As you are know that Local Guides helps us to spend more time together. So when @SumaiyaZafrin  comes to Malaysia, we try to go to different places. This time we went to the Japanese Village & Adventure Park. We've had a lot of fun. 

The Japanese Village is a series of Japan-themed attractions, spread across a garden landscape on a hill top at Berjaya Hills, Bukit Tinggi. Located five minutes away by car or shuttle ride away from Colmar Tropicale Resort, the village also comprises the Japanese Tea House, Botanical Garden, Tatami Spa, Ume Tatami Suite and Ryo Zan Tei Restaurant.

Here, visitors can explore rock pools, koi ponds, flower gardens and a Japanese tea house, which conducts a traditional tea ceremony several times daily. Surrounded by lush rainforest, the village is also a popular spot for bird watching, with views of the valley from strategic points along the gravel trails.

IMG_20181109_131054.jpg

Japanese Village & Adventure Park : Full Album

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Japanese Village, Bukit Tinggi, Bentong, Pahang, Malaysia
6 comments
Level 8

Re: Local Guides Couple visited Japanese Village & Adventure Park

Travel Like a Local: Japanese Village

Level 9

Thank you @PavelSarwar and @SumaiyaZafrinC for sharing your post with us.

Level 9

Happy to see that two Local Guides in the one picture. Thanks @PavelSarwar for sharing this post with us and wish you all the best 🙂

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Former Google Contributor

Hi @PavelSarwar,

This Japanese village looks an amazing and calm place. Thank you for sharing your experience with us.

If it happens to me to visit such a place I would like to participate the tea ceremony. Did you take part in one of them? If so, please tell us a bit about it.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

@MashaPS We also wanted to join the tea ceremony. But that day don't have enough time. Hopefully near future can join.

Level 8

Wonderful natural decor. 😍