Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Local Guides Connect is reserved for Local Guides program participants. You cannot access Local Guid

Hello , i have problem ...

please help 

This Profil İD BAN ? why .. please help 😞    https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/319287

Foça, İzmir, Türkiye
9 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guides Connect is reserved for Local Guides program participants. You cannot access Local

@Anonymous, I believe the team has reached out to you separately and you are now able to access your original account. As such, please exit the program on this account and close this Connect account right away; Local Guides may participate in the program with one account and participating with multiple accounts may result in removal from the program. Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Connect is reserved for Local Guides program participants. You cannot access Local

Hi @Anonymous

Please read: /Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/

I also want to inform you that being in the program with a second account is against the rules

I am escalating your post @JeslynL

Ermes 

Level 10

Hello @Anonymous If your account has been suspended please note you are not supposed to create another account. You are advise to message the LocalGuides team on social media e.g Facebook or Twitter. Please have a look at this link here for more information regarding this: https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Help-Desk/Why-was-I-removed-from-the-Local-Guides-program/m-p/568236#M285

Anonymous
Not applicable

Please, this profile is very important .. I did not do anything bad  https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/319287

Please help .. I wrote from facebook but facebook Local Guides page oto message : "This inbox is not monitored."

Connect Moderator

Your post has been already highlighted to Google @Anonymous

So please wait for the reply 

Ermes 

Solution

@Anonymous, I believe the team has reached out to you separately and you are now able to access your original account. As such, please exit the program on this account and close this Connect account right away; Local Guides may participate in the program with one account and participating with multiple accounts may result in removal from the program. Thank you.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello , very very thanks .. 

I would like to close @ersoytoptas ... i want only user @ersoytoptas  ... but how close ? please..help  

I apologize for doing something

bestregards 

Hi ersoytoptas, to close this account,

1. Tap on your profile icon on the top right corner of the page

2. Select "My Settings"

3. Under the "Personal" tab, click on "Close Account"

How to close your Local Guides Connect accountHow to close your Local Guides Connect account

We also ask that you leave the Local Guides program on this account by

1. Visiting Local Guides Home settings

2. Scroll to the bottom of the page

3. Select "Exit Program"

Hope this helps!

Hello @ersoytoptas, I see that your points and Local Guides level have been reinstated. If there is a problem you are experiencing, please explain it in more details so I can troubleshoot as needed.

Connect Moderator

Hi @ersoytoptas

Nice to see that you got your account back. Take your time and explore the community, and, for any need, do not hesitate to ask 

Ermes