AdrianK's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guides Connect Ireland

Are there any local guides in Leinster besides myself?

Dublin, Ireland
11 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guides Connect Ireland

Hello @AdrianK! Adding to what @JuliaC and @LuisHM mentioned, you may want to join in the conversation about Local Guides in Ireland here

Here's a quick tip about finding Local Guides near you: Search the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and engage with the Local Guides in your area. 

Similarly, I encourage you to mention your location in the subject line of your post or in the "Location" field. This way, other Local Guides who are from the same area can find your post easily.

As you are new here, welcome! I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Hi @AdrianK Maybe there are just a few members on this forum. I'll leave you the link to the Dublin Local Guides community.

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides

Hi there @AdrianK

If you haven't joined any local guides community please do so. Based on your location, I found the Ireland Local Guides community that might interest you as well: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/104754673746368458130

I hope this helps! Welcome to Local Guides 🙂

Solution

Hello @AdrianK! Adding to what @JuliaC and @LuisHM mentioned, you may want to join in the conversation about Local Guides in Ireland here

Here's a quick tip about finding Local Guides near you: Search the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and engage with the Local Guides in your area. 

Similarly, I encourage you to mention your location in the subject line of your post or in the "Location" field. This way, other Local Guides who are from the same area can find your post easily.

As you are new here, welcome! I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 5

Thanks Luis for your help. I'm in the circle now.  Adrian.

Level 5

Thanks Julia for your help. I'm in the circle now.  Adrian.

Level 5

Thanks Jeslyn for your help, most interesting and informative. I'm in the circle now.  Adrian.

Glad to know that information has been helpful, @AdrianK! 😄

Here's another quick tip: To make sure others see your reply, you can tag them in your post by typing "@", followed by their username.

Level 8

Level 10

Heads up to all the Irish Local Guides out there. Lovely Listowel is listed on the list of cities hosting a World Wide Map Edit Walk. 🌐+🗺=😃 Are you Local Guides listed on the list of Local Guides who are joining in the fun in lovely Listowel? Kindest regards from Osaka78 from Australia https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/lovely-listowel-photo-walk