cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Local Guides Connect App

SOLVED
Bharatiya Level 7
Level 7

Re: App for Local Guides Connect

Agree with you mate, this type of request made by so many Lg's here but as such no results at all @Aby_007

Golam Level 10
Level 10

Re: App for Local Guides Connect

Thanks Dear Mahajan

https://plus.google.com/+GolamAgamAzam
NepaliGuide Level 7
Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect App

I found the topic what I was thinking from long time. Using web version is not much efficient to use. If app is developed, many member will be active and community will also run effectively

Re: Local Guides Connect App

@NepaliGuide i totally agree with you, i think they want us to make use of google plus, thats why local guides are adviced to be in a community 


@NepaliGuide wrote:

I found the topic what I was thinking from long time. Using web version is not much efficient to use. If app is developed, many member will be active and community will also run effectively


 

Re: Local Guides Connect App

If we get app, we can give maximum contribution for local guide connect..
rk_root

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Exactly @RAMAKRISHNANN


@RAMAKRISHNANN wrote:
If we get app, we can give maximum contribution for local guide connect..

 

Sangu Level 6
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect App

It will be great if we local guides have a separate app, than surely community would grow big... As i have seen xiaomi has such a wonderful community one of the  reasons is they have given nice application for members

ROHITSADANA Level 10
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Connect App

@Sangu

@Sovon

@OnyedikaBenjaminJ

@RAMAKRISHNANN

@NepaliGuide

We are demanding app since long

But I think Google may be waiting for the moment the network becomes much bigger

Now we are 2.5 lacs

May be app is made wen we are 4-5 lacs

CompuM Level 7
Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Good News for App Seekers!!!!

 

Google finally releasing new app for the contributor!!!!

 

details is coming soon 😁.

 

thanks everyone who's are contributing, exploring and sharing!!!

Re: Local Guides Connect App

@CompuM seriously like connect app


@CompuM wrote:

Good News for App Seekers!!!!

 

Google finally releasing new app for the contributor!!!!

 

details is coming soon 😁.

 

thanks everyone who's are contributing, exploring and sharing!!!