Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Re: Local Guides Connect App

I'll love to get the app if it will be available 🙂

Level 8

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Anyone had already tried to access via Tapatalk? I think it may not work cause of "kudos" feature. 

An app would be a way much better than browser. Even using a Nexus 5X, it's heavy and slow...

Lucas Kellermann - Indaial SC
Local Guide & Waze Map Editor
Level 7

Mobile App for the LGConnect

Hey friends! I'm using Connect for a wild... And I feel great need of the Mobile App. What do you think? Is it possible? 

Megathx.

Level 7

Local guides app

As far as i know there is not a app for mobile devices ,if they make a app for this its gonna be great 

Level 8

Re: Local guides app

Hi @klodianh Google Maps is the app we use to contribute to Local Guides. I think you mean there is no app for Local Guides Connect community.

Luis Hernández - Querétaro, México. Queretaro Local Guides
Level 7

Yea. Sorry I'm new to this. I wished there was an application for local guides community 

Level 9

I agree with you....

every nice website should have a mobile a

@klodianh wrote:

As far as i know there is not a app for mobile devices ,if they make a app for this its gonna be great 

pp 🙂

Check out my virtual tours demo / "A camera is a save button for the mind's eye" - Geek quote 🙂 /

Generated using https://ndsmyter.be/local-guides-banner/
Level 10

Re: Local Guides Connect

We need to bump this up again and let Google know that an app for local guides connect is needed

Level 7

App Based Community of Google local guide Connect

As Google knows v well .. these days everything works on app for better and easy use.. WHY CANT WE HAVE APP FOR GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDE CONNECT​.??

as everyone add features places in maps thr android Maps app.. 

I think the app will be much user friendly and easily accessible to everyone.. it's not a big deal for Google maps team to do so..

Looking forward for other guides view on this..

Reply me 

Hope to get app v soon.

Thank You.

Adarsh Goyal || Bangalore Local Guides || India         
Former Google Contributor

Re: App Based Community of Google local guide Connect

Hi @AdarshGoyal, thanks for your feedback! There is a discussion about a having a Local Guides Connect app here. Feel free to check out what others have said about it. 🙂

For now, I am merging your post with the thread so as to keep similar discussion in one place.

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.