Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Question

Hi @bjham Welcome in Connect, the Official Community of Google Local Guides.

No, "while an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser", as per original post in which I am merging yours too 

As this seems to be one of your first post in here, I take the opportunity to give you some information to know how to interact with the community:

• Need Help?: The help area give you a lot of solutions if you need to "know how to ...."
    • Explore the Forum menu, to see what the various sections are about. You will find many interesting parts regarding, for example, meet-up, or photographic technique.
    • Give to the post a descriptive title

As an extra tips, i would suggest you to Search the community before posting as the same subject can be already being discussed.

Welcome again, I hope to see you soon 🙂

Ermes

Level 8

Do Local Guide connect have a app for Android

Hey Everyone,

Hope You're having a great day.

Can anyone tell me is there any android app for Localguideconnect.

Thank You.

Regards

Subhojit

Connect Moderator

Re: Do Local Guide connect have a app for Android

Hi @SubhojitSah

I will respond with an excerpt from the original post, in which I will merge also this one: 

" Local Guides Connect website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser".

Ermes

Level 8

Re: Do Local Guide connect have a app for Android

Thank you @ErmesT

Regards

SubhojitSah

Level 7

Google should make A separate app for localguide connect

Google should give a separate app for local guide connect Lets vote the ratio that who and all are agree for this

From

Yogendra Singh 

yogendra
Former Google Contributor

Re: Google should make A separate app for localguide connect

Thank you for the constructive feedback, @Yogendrasingh2001

Good experience of our Local Guides on Connect is crucial. We will keep your suggestion in mind.

Meanwhile, I want to let you know I am moving your post to the Feedback and Feature Requests board where it would be more visible to people who would relate to this topic.

Have a happy time using Local Guides Connect!

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 7

Thk you so much mam. 

I am new to local guide I had a question?

can we talk to local guides by messaging 

yogendra
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect App

I have the beta maps app, but I do not have the connect app.

@Sovon wrote:

Hi,

I just loved the idea of Local Guides Connect. Finally a place for Local Guides.

But I would like to request an app for this. That would be awesome and more Easy to use.

@Sovon wrote:

Hi,

I just loved the idea of Local Guides Connect. Finally a place for Local Guides.

But I would like to request an app for this. That would be awesome and more Easy to use.

Level 10

Hi @Yogendrasingh2001

You can certainly ask questions here in this forum and any member or moderators may reply you. So all other may see it.

There is also facility of private messaging but it is less preferred.

Welcome to Local Guide Connect family.

It seems this is your first post.

You can post your views, photos & comments, in this forum but before that you go through LG Connect Rules, Five Core Value of Connect, Guideline, Help etc

Also introduce yourself to LG Connect @July 2018, for better understanding to interact with the community.

You may use search engine to check the topics already discussed earlier.

Happy exploring, mapping and writing.

Vijay Desai.

Vijay Desai.

Connect Moderator

Hi @Yogendrasingh2001

here you can find the official reply to your request, written by @TraciC: "While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. "

I am merging your post on the related thread

Ermes