Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Local Guides App

Hi .I think you just have a short cut in you home screen that what I'm doing right now. 

Thanks

Level 4

Hey! 

Thanks for leaving a comment,

But I'll have to please for explanation,

because I don't really get what you wanned to say.

Level 7

@SaskaV wrote:

Hey! 

@SaskaV wrote:

Hey! 

As you can see in top of this page .click the top right box and will give you an option to add this page in your home screen short cut .As you can see in top of this page .click the top right box and will give you an option to add this page in your home screen short cut .

@SaskaV wrote:

Hey! 

Level 4

Oh, get it now. (:

Nice tip.

Thanks for sharing.

Level 7

Local Guide Connect App

Hi All

I am using the local guide connect through the google chrome in my laptop

but unable to use this in my smartphone (android)

@RitamD and I searched it on the Playstore but unable to find

Whenever I require to start a discussion .. there is no option to fulfill it through the smartphone

Is there any solution for this???

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Connect App

@PapriG there is no app at this time unfortunately. It is possible to use the website from mobile but it is clunky. I use it from Chrome on Android  from time to time, when you load a page give it a long time to finish loading everything before you try and type and as you move from field to field you also need to give it a long time otherwise you'll find your cursor zipping off to some other text field.

Some improvements have been made to LGC to make it work better on mobile, hopefully more will come.

Regards

Paul

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello dear, 

Because there is no any Android App is available for our community so try to this steps :- 

If you're facing the troubleshoot or problem on your Android smartphone then in a way of my thinking you should try to these steps :- 

• Firstly, clear ''Cached Data" on these steps :- Settings --> Storage --> Cached Data --> Click on that and clear it. 

• 2nd option, once clear the Google Chrome Data and Update to it on Google Playstore and then use Google Chrome again. 

• 3rd option, if you're using Updated Version then click right on Chrome Options and click on "Request Desktop Site", and then type which you want to search and Any website, after this activity you get the desktop type webpage on your device and smoother internet speed. And you will surely get it on here, and connect with us from your Android Device. This image may be help you clearly :- 

Screenshot_2017-01-31-12-21-43.png

• 4th option, also use Chrome after Sign in as follows :- Chrome --> Click on three dots on right corner --> Go to Settings --> click on Sign in to Chrome and after you know better, or you can use it without sign in. But not for discussion, but for discussion you have to Sign In on webpage right corner then you will be able to Discuss on Community. 

So dear try to above steps and Discuss here in this community from your easier way to connect, that means from your Smartphone. 

Reply me how much i helped you, from your Android Device. 👍👍

Level 3

We need local language

Connect Moderator

At the top of every post is a language drop down selector that will let you choose your local language @

Level 7

@凡克實 wrote:

We need local language

Which area???