matthewsingian's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guides Connect App

Hi, I'm wondering if there's any LGC app available for iOS?

5 comments

Accepted Solutions
Level 8
Solution

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Hi @matthewsingian! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. Post should be solved.

View solution in original post

Level 8

Unfortunately neither iOS nor Android! 😞

Level 5

I hope they develop one soon! I love using Local Guides Connect.

Level 8
Solution

Hi @matthewsingian! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. While an app is not currently available, the website is mobile-responsive in that you can access all the features via your mobile web browser. Post should be solved.

Level 7

And I don't believe that this post was an issue that cnc simply be demarked as "solved" simply because you have stated that it is. There's many app designers around that could actually make an interactive app that coordinates with Google Maps and keeps the forum and Connect together and in an organized manner. There's room for disscussion on this still.

KC Mesander
Level 8

I completely agree with @KarlM! Few days ago I want to leave Facebook at all and know that Google plus is the best alternative. I wanted to tell my family and friends to download Google+ apps. And the biggest shock and surprising is that no Google+ app! Can you imagine?