Sovon's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect App

hi guys, i guess i found the app for the local guides where they can contribute their reviews, edits, photos and Q&A 
it's called "CONTRIBUTE"

check it out it's really helpful 🙂 

Moustafa Abdalla
Level 6

What do you think about a Tapatalk support? It's an app for iOS and Android that support so many forums. I don't know if it could be a good idea, anyway i'm agree to a LG CONNECT's app

Level 9

Google Local Guides Mobile App?

Hello Friends,

Do we have any mobile app for Google Local Guides for IOS or Android to connect with each other? Please suggest from where we can download it. If not available then request to Google to create such mobile app so that Local Guides can connect with each other to share their experiences. Share your ideas on this mobile app...

Regards,

Parveen Dhiman

Level 9

Re: Google Local Guides Mobile App?

It has already been requested a lot of times here on connect.

As far as I heard about this matter ,Googlers believe in focusing into connect(here on webpage). I personally love this website because I've seen many apps and they are not good enough to discuss many things. 

You've posted in correct board, if possible they'll be in touch with you. 

Thank you. 

@pkdhiman

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 9

Re: Google Local Guides Mobile App?

Thank you @deepakjhic for your comments. Lets see if we can get some mobile app as well. Now a days we have mobile apps for each use to make it more useful. Hope Google is also thinking and planning for the same.

Level 7

Or we could tie in an app such as Discord which allows us to reply to different groups about different subjects without problem.

KC Mesander
Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect app

Hi @Corrie

It's a great pleasure to be with a great leaders like you in Google Connect getting valuable and precious ideas. As aamatter of fact we are sorry for being deldyed in my complement. Hope you to see at San Francisco California, USA if listed.

Best of Luck !

Level 6

Re: Local Guides Connect

Hi @TraciC,

So glad and inspired to hear few precious words from you. 

We all the Global Local Guide Leaders are looking forward to hear, directly, more and more precious advices and suggestions from you at "Connect LIVE 2018 " San Francisco, California, USA if we got the opportunity to attend it.

With best wishes and regards.

Thokchom DS

Level 10

@Sovon

Thanks a lot! for your idea sharing with us. Best of Luck!!

Mohammed Omar Faruque
Level 9

Local Guides Connect App?

Any chance a Local Guides Connect App is in the development pipeline? It would be super helpful to have this as an app. I currently only access it on my laptop and it is problematic.