cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Android app for local guides

@DavidT hI.. 

Welcome to Local guides.. 

You can Use www.localguidesconnect.com on any Browser of your android Device.

Google Chrome is the best for use... 

However U may find a better solution of your question on this conversation https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Local-Guides-Connect-App/td-p/32...

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect

I think it's phenomenal to do an app. And considering this is Google for God's sake, that should've been already in the plans. I mean Google has an app for **####** near everything else in triplicate. But when they want outside assistance they use the ancient internet browser system. It's a clunky pain in the butt, it doesn't run smoothly at all and an app would allow you to add or remove programs on a much simpler platform.

KC Mesander
Level 4

Local Guides Connect App

I think the favor that my Google do for Local Guides is developing an application for Android and IOS, to sign in to Local Guides Connect via our phones, it will be so great and easy to use!
Who thinks that will be good?

Level 7

Re: Local Guides Connect App

Hey Mohammad,

I do think an app would be very convenient, but I'll have to let you down.

This topic has come up a lot of times before and here's one of the responses a moderator gave

TL;DR

Spoiler
no app available, but site is mobile-responsive

~Jasper 

Level 4

Got it!
Thank you so much!

Level 7

No problem, glad to be of service 

Level 9

Shouldn't there be a Local Guide Connect App??

Guys I think that there must be a local guide connect app for Android so that every time we will not have to use the browser every time to connect to each other......

This will allow easy access to your local guide connect account....

What are your views regarding this??

Level 4

Local Guides App

Is there any plans for making application, this site is a bit hard to use through browser on mobile.

Please leave comments about anoying bugs, if you have experienced them. Describe them, or mention any other problem(s).

Level 7

Re: Local Guides App

I hope so! I hate using this site on my phone. This site is not bad on my laptop... but as a Local Guide, I'm on my phone 99% of the time.

Level 4

Re: Local Guides App

MicheleM, thanks for comment!

I found answers here, so check it, seem like others have the

same issue - https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/Feedback-and-Feature-Requests/Local-Guides-Connect-App/td-p/32....