cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - Your Language here

Level 8

@ErmesT, eu não falo inglês, então vou pedir ajuda ao @Eduaddad! Em breve a tradução para Português (Brasil) ficará pronta. Grande abraço! 🙂

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Connect Moderator

Thank you @ParaenseCarioca.

The post is already here (introduction of the first part only, the first part is much longer) @Eduaddad

also please replace the first picture with the one in your language: You can find it here and download it: https://photos.app.goo.gl/FiZ6wc8GtALg4y9N7

Level 6

I have finished my translation. But, there is no option available to add Burmese Language on Post. What should i do?

Hein
Connect Moderator

Thank you @heinsithu

Burmese is not implemented yet in Connect, so please leave it without Language.

You can also (please) add a note in this post about it: How-to-find-posts-in-your-preferred-language

Level 6

Thank you for your information.

Hein
Level 6

I cannot post the translated article. it says that my words are out of limit. But, i have no choice to reduce the text. 

Hein
Connect Moderator

I see @heinsithu

No problem. You can split the article in two parts:

Use the first part for the introduction, then reply to your post for adding the second part.

Use a small trick:

Post the first part

Reply immediately, write "part 2" only, and post it

Click on the three blue dots on the reply, choose edit, and write the second part

In this way you will be sure that the second part will follow immediately the first one, with no other replies in the middle

Connect Moderator

Thank you very much @heinsithu for the translation. I have added your post on the list.

You only need to add the first photo

Level 6

Thank you for giving me a chance to translate from English to Burmese. Have a great day!

Hein