Thanks @IlankovanT

Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - Your Language here

This content has been removed.
Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous, sorry about your Issue.

Clean The world 2.0 will start soon (please keep the secret).

The translation is to make the project easy to access / read, for Local Guides that prefer to read it in their own language, so to imcrease the activity all around the world.

Level 9

welcome back great @Anonymous :DDD

soon Arabic post will be ready @ErmesT 🙂

Level 8

@Anonymous you are here now notifications can come in waves lol we are at the start of 2019 and ready to clean hehehee  and if @ErmesT got shhhhh well you know these can go hay @OSAMA How you great to see you 

I have an introduction coming as well soon after @ErmesT shhhhh

Anonymous
Not applicable

This content has been removed.
Connect Moderator

Level 8

@Eduaddad , tem que trocar a ordem do título para "Local Guides Clean The World - Your Language here" e a imagem do post para a que tem escrito "Português", que o @ErmesT marcou você anteriormente aqui (rs)

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Level 9

Hello @ErmesT hope you had a wonderful Christmas and New Year festivity period!

I was going to do the next post (Step 1 - Education) over the Christmas holidays but was busy!!  So now going back to my word document to continue with the translation in French,

I just saw the Local Guides Clean the World badge and it is awesome!  Where can I get that badge?

I am still waiting for my local council to approve a 30-minute clean up of an area I find constantly marred with drink stains and litter but instead I plan to make the meetup a late coffee morning get-together.

Again good work and nice badge design! 

Connect Moderator

Hi @Kol-Colleen_2018 

@Anonymous will be very happy in reading your words. 

We started a contest for inventing a new logo one year ago (March 3, 2018) - Local Guide Contest: a logo for a new project. The logo has been voted, and now we have it.

A logo that you can use for every activity related to this project, in Meet-ups, GeoWalk, documents, T-shirt. You can download the logo here