ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - Your Language here

Hi @ErmesT, I am ready to translate anything in hindi. I am also working as a hindi blogger at Google Question Hub. It will be a great pleasure to wprk pn this project as well. My Hindi is mpre stronger than English 😊
Connect Moderator

Thank you for your support @ShaniDeshwal

Please get in touch with @KashifMisidia, that is already working on the Hindi version. So you can do it together

Welcome on board, Shani

Connect Moderator

Hello @ShaniDeshwal

Thanks for your concern, as @ErmesT said ,  we are working on Hindi version also.  Please check your private message inbox, I m sending u my contact detail.

Please contact me, so we can talk about it .

Thank you 

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

@@Dear@ErmesT,  I missed the opportunity to be part of your cleaning campaign. Your initiatives are very innovative. 

I would like to translate in one of three South Indian Language,  Tamil one of the ancient language in India. 

Waiting for your approval.  

I wish and greet all the participants from around the world

Connect Moderator

Hi @JohnPeter

Thank you so much.

Please coordinate your activities with @IlankovanT, that is translating in Tamil the first part.

So good

Level 10

Dear @IlankovanT, if you need any help in translating in Tamil, I am happy to help.

Thank you 

Level 6

@ErmesT I need a cover for Burmese Language to add the cover for the translation of article.

Hein
Level 6

@ErmesT I will contribute to translate for Burmese Language for Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project. I also need a cover too.  

Hein
Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

You are right @heinsithu

Sorry for responding so late, I just finished a two days of exhibition about earthquakes.

I will prepare it on 24 hours