ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - Your Language here

Thank you @JanVanHaver

added to the list of the translated post. Well don. I have embedded the map in my reply

Thank you again

Connect Moderator

Everything is in the original post @zafahim

I am copying it in here for you:

• Which part (or all) of this project do you want to translate?
  1.  Main post - Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project
  2. Education post - LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld - Step 1 - Education
  3. Map post - Local Guides Clean The World - The Map
  4. Educations tool: How to - Education for teeneagers
  5. Useful spreadsheets - How To Like Clean The World

How to prepare the document in "my language"?

1. Find the document that you want to translate following the link over here
  2. Select all of the document, then "copy"
  3. Start a new post, and "paste" in there the original one
  4. Write your post title in the following way: <your language> <original title> (e.g.: Italiano - Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides Project)
  5. Edit (translate) in your language. The document has auto-saving functionality - You don't need to complete the translation in one shot. You can close it when you want. To restart writing go to: Your Profile/Draft. You will find the draft copy in there
  6. Label your post with "Local Stories"
  7. Add Language, to make sure that your post will be found, filtering by language
  8. Post, when ready
  9. Reply here, providing a link to your post. A link to every translation will be added in the next page
Level 7

@ErmesT Thank you sir . If I need any further assistance may I contract you through the message ?  

[Fahim]
Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Thank you so much @ErmesT for tagging me and for the responsibility of the great work.

My work on the main post is almost ready, and I will publish it tomorrow. 👍👍👍

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Former Google Contributor

Hi @ErmesT,

Maybe you can also confirm that @Kol-Colleen_2018 helped out with the French language translation Français Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project.

This is a great initiative that you are starting and I am sure many people will be able to help out.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

Yes of course @TsekoV

Sorry about that @Kol-Colleen_2018. I have updated the list of the translated languages yesterday (late night) and I didn't replayed also here.

Thank you of course for the translation of the first part of the main post in French Language. As French is one of the most used languages in the world, it will help a lot of Local Guides to know more about how to fight plastic pollution

Level 9

You're very welcome @ErmesT and your idea of creating a #localguidescleantheworld project contributes to helping everyone around the world.

10 Kudos to you and the other moderators helping with this project.

Level 10

@ErmesT I did it!!!
https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Ukrainian-Local-Guides-clean-the-world-A-Lo...

thanks for this experience!!!! I'm ready for Russian translation! :-))))))

Connect Moderator

Wow, so great @NatalkaR

Thank you so much. I am adding your post on the index just now.

You are the best