ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Local Guides Clean The World - Your Language here

Hi Local Guides

after 9 months of  Local Guides clean the world activity, a lot of Clean-up and Knowledge Sharing actions have made successful impacts around our world.

I want to thank all of you Local Guides who have participated so far -- for caring about our environment, for all of the already Clean The World meetups and educational outreach activities completed, and for all of the great feedback and suggestions you have given to this “Powered by Us, Local Guides” Project to help make it even better.

Local Guides Clean The World - In Your Language

Caption: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld pin with the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge in the background. Photo Credit: Local Guide @ErmestCaption: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld pin with the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge in the background. Photo Credit: Local Guide @Ermest

Now is the right time to help provide easier access to this project and to help spread this message to all countries here in the global online Local Guides Community. Lets translate Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project, in your own native language

Do you want to be part of this global community Language Translation project?

Just reply to this post, tag me, @ErmesT, and let me know:

• .What language do you want to translate for this project?
  • Which part (or all) of this project do you want to translate?
  1.  Main post - Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project
  2. Education post - LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld - Step 1 - Education
  3. Map post - Local Guides Clean The World - The Map
  4. Educations tool: How to - Education for teeneagers
  5. Useful spreadsheets - How To Like Clean The World

How to prepare the document in "my language"?

1. Find the document that you want to translate following the link over here
  2. Select all of the document, then "copy"
  3. Start a new post, and "paste" in there the original one
  4. Write your post title in the following way: <your language> <original title> (e.g.: Italiano - Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides Project)
  5. Edit (translate) in your language. The document has auto-saving functionality - You don't need to complete the translation in one shot. You can close it when you want. To restart writing go to: Your Profile/Draft. You will find the draft copy in there
  6. Add the cover: Every post have a cover with "your Language" - A cover will be created when you join the translation team. To download your cover click here
  7. Label your post with "Local Stories"
  8. Add Language, to make sure that your post will be found, filtering by language
  9. Post, when ready
  10. Reply here, providing a link to your post. A link to every translation will be added in the next page

The Local Language Translation List (already translated or under translation/assigned) is here.

Please check if your language is already there. If not, by volunteering your language translation skills, you will be greatly contributing to help spread the Local Guides Clean The World message to your community.

If you are up for this challenge, please reply to this post and tag me.

Thank you for helping our planet.

Ermes

Will this document be using my Local Guides Connect quota of photos?

No, it will not. If you follow the above instructions, you will use the photos already loaded by me. You don't need to worry about your photo usage space on Connect.

Thanhs to @KarenVChin for the editing of this post

181 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - Your Language here

Local Guides Clean The World - In Your Language

Below is the list in Local Languages (already translated, or under translation/assigned)

Arabic: المرشدين المحليين ينظفون الكوكب - by @OSAMA

Bahasa Indonesia: Bahasa Indonesia - Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides Project - by @AdriansyahPutera 

BengaliBengali(বাংলা) -Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides Project- by @zafahim

Burmese: Burmese: မြေကမ္ဘာသန့်ရှင်းရေး ဒေသလမ်းညွှန်များမှကူညီပေး- ဒေသလမ်းညွှန်စီမံချက် - by @heinsithu

Català:- by @HUMVILA

DeutschDeutsch - Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project - by @TorM

Dutch: - by @JanVanHaver

French: by @Kol-Colleen_2018 

Hindi: Under translation - by @Kashifmisidia

Italian: Under translation - by @ermest

Japanese”Clean the World"プロジェクトを日本で広めよう - by @Atsukot

Portuguese (Brazilian):

Russian

Sinhala: by @AnuradhaP

Serbian: Локални Водичи Очистимо Свет - На српском језику - by @MiroslavSerbia

Spanish:

Tamil: Under Translation - by @IlankovanT

Turkish

Ukrainian:

Urdu:URDU- Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides Project - by @Kashifmisidia

Your language not on the list? Do you want to participate and add it? Please click here

Level 8

Show! Vou terminar o mais rápido possível! Obrigado, amigo!

Observação: "Portuguese", @ErmesT 👍🏼🇧🇷

Digite @ antes do nome de usuário para me mencionar/marcar para que eu possa responder mais rapidamente.

Francisco Assunção #LocalGuidesBrasil
Brasil!
Links úteis | Contribuições | Sobre mim

Connect Moderator
Connect Moderator

Dear @ErmesT , will be a pleasure to support this translation. If you are happy to have all in German between Christmas and New Year, I will do this. 🇩🇪 

I need to discuss with someone about a Polish version, but need to check 😉🇵🇱

https://goo.gl/maps/6ascMbAtC6r
Connect Moderator

Thank you @TorM.

Take your time, and please remember that we are not forced to do it 🙂 and we can tag other Local guides, looking for cooperation.

At the moment I will add your name for Deutsche.

Thank you very much

Ermes

Level 8

@ErmesT This is definatly cultural speaking idea and most ispiriing for lauguage difuclties which will help many over come, but I just had a thought, its a good thing we have the widget at the top to help get inturpration thread started 

nice work @ErmesT you always most considerate 🙂

Connect Moderator

Thank you @DavidTito

this is a first, small, preliminary step, in the spirit of #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld: small contributions that, all together, can achieve a big goal.

2019 will be an exciting challenge

Google Moderator

Great idea @ErmesT and thank you to all of the amazing people for helping with the translation!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

@ErmesT I will do the Sinhala.

Sinhala: "Clean the World" - "ලෝකය පිරිසුදු කරමු"

Ask people to use Google Voice typing. It works perfectly for the Sinhala language.