Anonymous's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

#Local Guides Clean The World - Video summing

#LGCTW - Video summing is a part of Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project launched by @ermest, that summarizes all activities that took place at the level of the entire community and shows participants in the project.

Local Guides clean the world is the Local Guides global event against pollution.

#LGCTW WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PLASTIC#LGCTW WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT PLASTIC

Statistics that shows the situation in the world in terms of pollution just from plastic bottles:

• 200,000 billion bottles of water are consumed globally each year!
  • Of which, 176,000 billion will end up in landfills or the ocean!

• 17,000,000 barrels of oil are used per year to manufacture bottled water! 
  • 10% of all plastic manufactured worldwide ends up in the ocean, never degrading!

• 80% of microplastics are from land-based sources, like bottles and bags! 
  • After ingesting microplastics, seals, and other animals, may suffer for months or years before they die!

Plastic productionPlastic production

What can we do?

• The best thing to do is to avoid bottled water completily
  • Install a filtered cold water tap if you are concerned about the taste or quality of your local tap water 💧
  • Buy a reusable bottle
  • Pick up and recycle any plastic bottles you find as rubbish ♻️
  • THINK BEFORE YOU DRINK

Plastic waste by 2050Plastic waste by 2050

As a global community, we have the opportunity to change the situation at least a little bit and by direct or indirect action we can contribute to improve the quality of life on the planet...

These are just some of the activities that arise as a result of this project and are done by enthusiastic Local Guides who are doing a lot of work, cleaning the rivers and polluted areas in their local places.

[VIDEO SUMMING] #LGCTW Local Guides clean the world Project - presented by Miroslav Popovic

[VIDEO SUMMING] #LGCTW Local Guides clean the world Project - presented by David Tito

As presented in the video by @DavidTito"Local Guides from across the Ocean, to find solutions, on a global scale, communities are pledging, hands are joining, public and soldiers go to great measures, to fight this problem. Tthrough Google Maps victory is shared, flags at full mast"  

Every single action is crucial and important part of a bigger picture.

All the Recaps are linked to the worldwideMymaps of plastic pollution” created by @DavidTito

We also spread awareness of the importance of this topic by educating young people: LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld - Step 1 Education and showing the Best Practices

• Local Guides Clean The World

#LGCTW END PLASTIC POLLUTION#LGCTW END PLASTIC POLLUTION

Thanks

Serbia
116 comments
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: #Local Guides Clean The World - Video summing

Regards to all, hope you are well...

Given that you are in some way involved in the project so far, I`m inviting you to take a look at this post above...  ⬆️⬆️⬆️

⬆️⬆️⬆️ In this video presentation you can see a short summary of what has been done in the project #Local Guides Clean The World so far... ⬆️⬆️⬆️

@KarenVChin@NunungAfuah@IlankovanT@Julien44@AlejandraMaria@HUMBERTO_V@Sagir@Fahid@RiverDefender@RupendraNeupane

Excuse me if I did not invite someone who participated in the project, please freely spread this message to him or her...

Thanks

Anonymous
Not applicable

Regards to all, hope you are well...

Given that you are in some way involved in the project so far, I`m inviting you to take a look at this post above...  ⬆️⬆️⬆️

⬆️⬆️⬆️ In this video presentation you can see a short summary of what has been done in the project #Local Guides Clean The World so far... ⬆️⬆️⬆️

@br14n@Kajan746@DilibAjanthM@SUDIYAH@johanesjenito@romacenks@FaridTDF@YK1001@Venance

Excuse me if I did not invite someone who participated in the project, please freely spread this message to him or her...

Thanks

Connect Moderator

Thanks for sharing this informative post @Anonymous

I am so happy to see how everything is moving now, increasing energy day by day. You made my day

Thanks for the energy you are putting in this project

Ermes

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hope u are ok @ErmesT. Thank you for very motivating words ! That means a lot.

You are the one who initiated the whole thing and the one who had so much goodness and strength to launch the entire project, so every praise goes to you!

Level 10

Hi @Anonymous

Thanks for the video summing,the numbers are still really shocking,

You did a great job,and local guides are joining day by day in this initiative,I am also feeling proud to be a part of great global family,

Thanks for sharing

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @AkmalB,  you are right, there is more and more people every day joining together around a common goal!

Thank you for your share

Level 10

Thanks @Anonymous,

Your pour give to use some good advices and ideas.

Thanks @DavidTito fantastic video keep working in this way .

Thanks @ErmesT for this initiative that give to us opportunity to contribute to clean the world.

Team225 @NarcisseTEHIA@YKOÏTA@Bouadi@WilfriedRG@Grâce-Karell@Bayal

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @Venance, video was made by me, 

@DavidTito made MyMaps for project.

Level 6

Très belle initiative