Re: Local Guides Clean The World - The Map

@Venance yeah not a problem nice finding by you wow

@Venance wrote:

Great @DavidTito ,

Thanks for the link

Level 10

Hi @Venance,

Well done for all the good jobs you are doing with the #team225. Congratulations!

See you

Jul

Level 8

Not as much garbage as last year!!!Not as much garbage as last year!!!Looks good all cleaned up!!!Looks good all cleaned up!!!Nice clean stream running through the woods.Nice clean stream running through the woods.

Multitasking DIY type — veggie tender, beekeeper & chicken whisperer!!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Greetings @ErmesT@DavidTito

I'd love you to show the video I made about our project.

It's already been a while and there are plenty of activities, maybe it's time to make a small cross-section and show some achievements so far. First I invite you to watch the video to see how it looks like and if something needs to be changed. I'd like to hear your opinion.
I wish that Ermes answer me if I used  properly "Google" logo? Is there a need to be removed or it's okay to stay?

Thanks

Connect Moderator

Hi @Anonymous

I think you are referring to this part

lgctwscreen.JPG

Of course, #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld is a project created inside the community for the Local Guides, and has been featured by Local Guides for the Heart's day, (https://plus.google.com/+GoogleLocalGuides/posts/fg5hoEzb12t), but to avoid every misunderstanding about the project, I will tag @JuanCh, or @Atsukot, or @TraciC (even if I know she is very busy with ConnectLive18), for a final word, just to be sure we are not giving some wrong information.

Ermes

Level 8

@VikingWarrior nice job I hope to see you in Mymaps soon

@VikingWarrior wrote:

Not as much garbage as last year!!!Not as much garbage as last year!!!Looks good all cleaned up!!!Looks good all cleaned up!!!Nice clean stream running through the woods.Nice clean stream running through the woods.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes @ErmesT, that's the part!

Thanks. Now we will wait...

Former Google Contributor

Hello @ErmesT and @Anonymous, thank you for checking. The Local Guides logo is a Google brand identity and is reserved for official use only. Please do not use the Local Guides logo, pin or any other Google imagery in your materials.

Thank you for sharing the great video of "Local Guides Clean The World". Please let us know if you have any questions/suggestions. Thank you so much!