Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Local Guides Clean The World - Call for Voting

Hi Local Guides - it is time for Voting

Update - March 25 - 00:01 Pacific Time - Vote is closed

Thanks to everyone

What is this post for?

This is the post for voting the logo that the community will choose for using it in all the activities related to "Local Guides Clean The World"

What is "Local Guides Clean The World"

It is a project about Plastic Pollution, that will be published in a few days. The project will include Meetups, photowalk, and much more and will last for one year, with the official hashtag: #LocalGuidesCleanTheWorld.

Where is are the logos coming from?

The logos have been made by Local Guides, members of Connect, that partecipated to this contest: Local Guide Contest: a logo for a new project. The contest for the submission of the logos closed last Sunday, at 24:00 PT (Pacific Time).

During the contest, our fellow Local Guides submitted around 30 logos.

Do we have to vote for 30 logos?

No, the moderator board selected 5 logos for the final vote, as per original post:

"How is the logo choosen?

The selection will be in two steps:

• Step one: On March 19 - 20, the Connect Moderators will shortlist 5 logos.
  • The shortlisted logos will be submitted to the community on March 21 until March 24, at 24 PT. The logo receiving more kudos will be the winner"

How can we vote?

Here below you will find five reply. In every reply there is one of the logos. The logos are presented in the order in which they were submitted in the contest (the one presented first is the one in the first reply). You can vote for one or more logos, up to five.

Who can vote?

Only Local Guides registered in Connect before March 3, 2018 can vote. This is to avoid issues that we already experienced with similar contests.

When does the vote end?

You can vote until March 24, at 24 PT. Then the post will be closed, for checking all the votes

Thanks to everyone of you. Be ready for a great High Five to

And a personal thanks to everyone of you. You did a great job

Thank you to @KarenVChin and @FaridTDF that helped me in preparing the post

Caption: A patch of colorful plastic caps covers the beach on the morning of January 1st 2018Caption: A patch of colorful plastic caps covers the beach on the morning of January 1st 2018

This board is locked for reply. If you want to talk about logos, here is the chat room

Have a lot of fun

Ermes

6 comments

Accepted Solutions
Connect Moderator
Solution

Re: Local Guides Clean The World - Call for Voting

Connect Moderator
Solution

Connect Moderator

Logo #2

013A1DD7-A7B9-46B0-8D24-ED6410B2C4E0.jpeg

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Connect Moderator

Vote is closed now

We have a logo, even if I can say that for our fellow Local Guides it was very hard to make a choice.

I can understan this, it was impossible for me too.

As I said, for me all of you are, and still be, at the same level, but we had to choose one, and we didlogo1.JPG

Logo3.JPG   Logo4.JPG  logo2.JPG  logo5.JPG

Congratulations to @Anonymous

Thanks to 

@Kamalhasnainee

@AnuradhaP

@Julien44

@3-60

for your great contribution

Wow. Thanks to everyone for voting. This important step is, of course, a preliminary step.

The full project will be available soon

Ermes