ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides clean the world - A Local Guides project

Thank you @LaxmiG1@RupendraNeupane

Take your time. Feel free to comment Here on in the specific topics. A topic for "best practices" will be made soon

Ermes

Connect Moderator

Thank you @LucioV

can't wait to see the photos of your Meet-up linked on the maps.

I think you will be happy to show also the "best practices" of Rome, for preventing Plastic Pollutions, in the spirit of the 3R (Reduce - Recycle - Reuse)

Ermes

Connect Moderator

this is great and giant step @ErmesT

consider me in this great contribution to give back to our dear world.. Green environment means better life..

As environment science student this will be great for me..

thanks for taking this up Ermest

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Connect Moderator

Yes, @KarenVChin I am on board and always support Indonesia Local Guides as well. Mas @BudionoS let me know if you have already set up your meet up 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Connect Moderator

@ErmesT wrote:

Thanks @RiverDefender@AgoesSantosa@SriSedono_id

Your community is doing a great activity, I know @NunungAfuah is very proud of it.

Hope to have more and more events linked in  “Mymaps of plastic pollution

Thanks for being a great community

Ermes

I am always proud to be part the awesome Indonesia Local Guides. You are right @ErmesT for mentioning @RiverDefender, he is an activist in Bogor. He did his river cleaning movement in every Sunday. It seems the project will be great for him, and the rest Indonesia Local Guides as well. 🙂

Indonesia Local Guides
Level 10

Terima kasih Mbak @NunungAfuah

Saya baru mengenalnya di WA Grup. Tapi saya yakin. Sumbangannya dengan pemikiran terhadap perubahan planet bumi yang lebih luar biasa. Jaringan Global Pemandu Lokal yang saling mendukung ini penting. Oh, ya... Saya ralat. Kegiatan rutin komunitas lokal di Bogor tiap Sabtu pagi. Di sini kami bersama @sudiyah262 @johanesjenito juga teman-teman di Bogor Ciliwung Community. 

Terima kasih juga mas @SriSedono_id @AgoesSantosa @FXBudiW @EdiSuprihanto juga teman-teman di Indonesia yang saling mendukung program hebat Pemandu Lokal.

Sekali lagi. Terima kasih @ermest

Mari wujudkan dunia bersih. 

Salam 

FJoe

Connect Moderator

Thanks for your reply @Piehti, even if it makes me a bit confused.

Updating Google Maps is what we do every day, 50 millions of Local Guides, working together, for creating and improving the digital aspect af the real world, the world where we are living, with real shopping places, real natural features, and real rivers, parks, oceans.

So I don't personally see any contraddictions in it. At the opposite, I see a way for the Local Guides to gain respect, in many places where to be a Local Guide is not very easy. I believe this activity, in improving the emphaty for Local Guides, will help also our "virtual aspect".

Ermes

Level 6

Thank you @ErmesT, for starting this initiative on the Connect forum. I had written a blog post about using the Litterati app and Google My Maps to "track your trash" for data collection as part of geo-inquiry in the classroom: Spring Clean-Up with Litterati and Google Maps. I am also working on a lesson plan to go with this - it will be Ontario curriculum expectations, probably for Junior level (Gr. 6). I thought that holding a Spring Cleanup activity in May could be an event that students could potentially write about when they take their provincial reading, writing and math test (EQAO - this is a test that students in Ontario write in Grades 3, 6, 9 and 10). The language test usually contains questions about writing reports based on volunteering opportunities, or writing about an event in a school newspaper - and it would be great for the kids to have something fresh in their minds to reflect on - hopefully we can make this happen. 🙂 

Level 9

Hi Proactive Local Guides,

I really love this super-project because many of us see the utility of this initiative and how we can join strength and make changes in Society.

Many many thanks @ErmesT for starting it :))) and the rest of Proactive Local guides for giving ideas and share their knowledge :))

Good Evening from the South of Spain,

Alejandra.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Good words @AlejandraMaria, it seems that this project is really going to be fantastic ☺️. All big preparation for this are made and I think that we can all start our engines FOR BIG RIDE !!! 🚀🚀🚀🚀