ErmesT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides clean the world - Kopi Pinggir Kali

@RiverDefender Hello what a moment over there Wow....... and the community to bring down all the condiments, coffee etc, Wow hay and I love CTW clear tablet your holding nice and I see 400 meters of rubbish clearing you guys really cleaned up there Quote I have checked and measured this in the Map  and there you will find the  Polygon 24 Kopi Pinggir Kali #1 (LTE-Green) 0.813ha. The Photo album is Great loads of activity amazing really,

@RiverDefender @ErmesT To put this in more unbelievable suspense of excitement He is only just less than 3 kilometers from

JI. Tol Lingkar Luar Bogar State HWY 11 or as we know it Polygon 18 This will link 5 Kilometers between 

JI. Jalak Harupat Road...

In my opinion, I can see a big celebration there once less than 3 kilometers is completed or @RiverDefender next post 

"Lets Site Tight"

Thanks, Kindly MyMaps editor DavidTito

Level 10

Terima kasih Bro @DavidTito semoga makin banyak energi positif yang dikeluarkan local guides. Baik secara off line atau on line. 

Salam

FJoe

Level 8

@RiverDefender yes correct, but because I see the map quite frequently and I am making the adjustments at the same time I see your  both ends of the river getting closer and closer shown below here

@ErmesT this is with river turns added in, what a great Job to all of them 

Distance between both endsDistance between both ends

Level 8

terimaksih @RiverDefender ini kali pertama saya ikut di acara ini, sangat menarik , beruntung saya bisa ikut hadi di acara ini  sebuag perpaduan antara edukasi, ekologi, wisata , lingkungan serta manusia itu sendiri. 

@AngieYC suatu saat kamu harus "ngopi " disini....

Google Moderator

Halo @RahmatHarmanP,

Jika ada kesempatan pasti mau banget untuk ikut acara ini, pasti akan sangat seru! 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 2

Recycle or Reuse plastic water bottles?

I do not understand how some people think recycle is helping the earth. If you recycle there would be no bin or can for it. I am a picker and even a dumpster diver  ,at times,  because of all the waste mankind chooses to throw away. I do not do this for profit or because I am homeless, not at all. I like the fact that there is treasure and useful things to be found. I donate to my friends neighbors and local charities. I feel driven to do my part in making this a better and cleaner world. Why do we waste and dump so much garbage on our world without a second thought. Not only does these things end up in landfills daily we are also are making future generations deal with it and killing wildlife. Who is with me ?!  Lets stop all the wasteful and ungreen ways. I am willing to start a local group / club of pickers to share ideas and finds. Let me know if you are interested.

Connect Moderator

Re: Recycle or Reuse plastic water bottles?

Hi @MossyElf

A warm welcome in Local Guides Connect, the community of the Local Guides.

Thank you for caring about the environment. Do you know that the local Guides are running a project exactly about environment?

Do you want to join us? Please read: Local Guides Clean The World - A Local Guides project

Google Moderator

Hello @MossyElf,

Thank you for sharing your thoughts with us, it is definitely a worldwide concern but the great thing is as @ErmesT mentioned that the Local Guides are running Clean the World project that you can join and where I will also be merging your post to keep similar discussion in one thread. 

Other Local Guide that is quite active about this type of movement is @RiverDefender from Indonesia, and I think you will have great time sharing about this topic. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 9

As per @ErmesT suggestion I'm now joining this initiative taken by local guides it's very appreciative that some people care about this subject, I'm also taking small steps to reduce the amount of trash that I make by my self for the last three months and trust me I've pretty much done it because now in January I've made not even 10 grams of plastic trash. 

If you want to know more about my thoughts on this topic and how I reduced my waste, please read my post: 

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/PLASTIC-THE-SILENT-KILLER/m-p/1249328/highl...

(I'm not hijacking anyone's efforts by linking my post to this post, I only don't want to retype that post again because I'm using my mobile phone and it's very tiring to do it with the phone)

Thank you.

Level 10

Wahhh... Sebuah kejutan besar ketika tiba-tiba Bro @RahmatHarmanP ada di sekitar saya. Maaf banget, balasnya sangat lambat. Maklum dikejar dari segala arah. Hahaha ... 

Bro Rahamat H dari Jakarta Local Guides dan FJoe  dari Bogor Local GuidesBro Rahamat H dari Jakarta Local Guides dan FJoe dari Bogor Local Guides