HelloSamsonR's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides Can Help Decide Helpful Photos On Google Maps

@HelloSamsonR Hi 

I did not see like this but seems great feature . I saw somethings different feature noticed by your post like  Favorite place to contribute = hotel !!!  click here

I think You are the trusted Local Guide who have the early access and exclusive feature to test first...  WOW!!! (This is only my idea)

Keep it up my friend !!! 

Happy Guiding !!!

Level 10

Wow! This is something we asked just few weeks ago! 🙂
It's amazing! 🙂

Thanks LG team!

I think you are enrolled in some special program @HelloSamsonR, this is the first time in the world i see it! 🙂

Level 8

@HelloSamsonR Maybe is only available on  Andriod 

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

IMG_20180114_091454.jpg

Hi Guys, I found this new and interesting option on Google Maps. We can now make helpful decisions regarding how photos might be able to rank on Google Maps. I was Making some contributions earlier on Yesterday and I found this option.

Level 10

@HelloSamsonR thank you for that explanation.. an amusement park.. i would of never guessed that 😀

Level 7

Nice discovery @HelloSamsonR Heading to Google Map, hopefully, I get this too just like the previous update

@HelloSamsonR wrote:

IMG_20180114_091454.jpg

Hi Guys, I found this new and interesting option on Google Maps. We can now make helpful decisions regarding how photos might be able to rank on Google Maps. I was Making some contributions earlier on Yesterday and I found this option.

🙂

Connect Moderator

Wow.. this is a cool feature... I notice changes in answering questions, with additional of "how many places your answer help" before the total number of questions answered.

Thanks for the info @HelloSamsonR

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 8

I saw this 2 times in last 3days. I was thinking just because of new badge. This is really good.

Connect Moderator

@HelloSamsonR, that's a cool feature, indeed. Thanks for sharing. 

Level 10

Wow! Really nice feature @HelloSamsonR I haven't seen yet. Thanks for sharing. 

Level 10

@LucioV @ShafiulB I think i spend a lot of time on Google Maps trying to discover some hidden secrets about it :P.