cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

عرف عن نفسك - مارس 2018

عرف عن نفسك - مارس

السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته

يرجى من جميع المرشدين المحليين لدى خرائط جوجل التعريف بأنفسهم للإستفادة أكثر من خبرات الجميع

سوف ابدأ...

الاسم: أروى التركي

الموقع: المملكة العربية السعودية تحديداً المدينة

المنورة
ما يعجبك في كونك مرشدًا محليًا: مشاركة استكشافاتي مع العالم ، لمساعدة الناس في اتخاذ قرارات أفضل وبصدق وواقعية ،فكما أحب أن أرى تجارب الآخرين في زياراتهم أحب أن أفيد العالم من تجاربي الخاصة

الشيء المفضل لديك لاستكشافه: أولا: أحب غالباً زيارة المناطق الطبيعية ذات الإطلالت المميزة فأنا غالباً ما أصور خلفيات شاشة هاتفي وجهاز الحاسب الآلي الخاص بي.

ثانيا : هل هذا المكان مناسب أم لا لذوي الإحتياجات الخاصة.

حقيقة عنك: لقد كنت أكتب تعليقات على
خرائط جوجل منذ 2016

أكثر صورة حصلت على أعلى نسب مشاهدات : صور خاصة بمطعم إفطار في العاصمة التركية اسطنبول

https://goo.gl/maps/QVLJ1KKVuG52

Arwa Alturki
Level 5

Re: Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Hello,

This is Viral from Australia.

1. Name: Viral
  2. What I love about being a Local Guide: Sharing my experience, likes, dislikes, and some very minor but crucial detail one can leverage about the places I have visited.
  3. My favorite thing to explore: Public places, Parking, food & Photosgraphy
Level 3

Local Guide

IMG_20180319_110737.jpg

Level 10

Re: Local Guide

Hi @DGolu

Welcome to Local Guides and Local Guides Connect! please refer The 5 core values of Connect.
Did you know why you're Local Guide?

It's Look like you're new to the connect,Please take a moment to introduce yourself to community.
Please Visit Local Guide Connect Help Desk before posting in Connect.
Organizations, brands, and businesses are not eligible for the Program. please refer Local Guides Program Rules.

Hope it helps you.

Thank You

Happy Mapping & Keep Contributing 🙂

Add, Edit, Explore More ! || Google Maps Contributions || Gujju Local Guides on G+
Level 5

Nice places

I love travelling as well as taking photos.

Former Google Contributor

Re: Nice places

Hey @Khadijah,

Welcome to Connect! I'm looking forward to a photo story of a trip you've done in our Photos and Discoveries board. Meanwhile, I'm moving your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Re: irfan jat

Hello @Jat7,

Welcome to Connect.

Please note that I have moved your topic to the March Introduction Thread here.

Since you are new to the Community, please take the time to read the below:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators

Re: عرف عن نفسك - مارس 2018

Hello @ArwaAlturki,

Welcome to Connect.

Please note that I have moved your topic to the March Introduction Thread here.

Since you are new to the Community, please take the time to read the below:

• First, I'd recommend you to read this topic. It suggests the various ways to have fun and engage as a part of the community.
  • To make the most of your experience here, you can take a look at the posts in the Help Desk.
  • Learn how to make your photo posts even more engaging here.
  • Last but not least please feel free to Introduce Yourself - March 2018

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 1

congratulations to all

Hi good to see you my place.

Re: congratulations to all

Hi @PavanreddyR,

Welcome to Connect! I've moved your message to this month's Introduce Yourself topic. Feel free to share a bit more about yourself and get to know others.

See you around!

- Nadya

Due to the volume of private messages Googlers receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!