cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Local Guide shares her best advice for solo travelers

Hi, @AriMar

Solo travel guidance is really a good idea for women definitely it is a challenge work specially many traditional culture where women are scared to walk alone. This post is a positive impact on Solo traveler taking photos is another difficult job.

Thanks for sharing this helpful post 

Connect Moderator

Absolutely love reading more about your solo travels, @vvbellur - I really am inspired by your journey and I think your tips are very insightful and can apply to many people in all types of traveling situations. Very in-depth feature, thanks @AriMar!

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Connect Moderator

Thanks @AriMar for the awesome article and congrats to @vvbellur for being featured!!!! What a fun read and I know it's not same for a guy solo traveller but I sure do miss the days of travelling on my own!! The joys of being able to do my own thing is amazing! Lol! So I totally get the importance of this; that everyone should be able to travel alone (or in a group) in a safe manner and just enjoy the joys of travelling! Kudos for highlighting the tips to solo travel! ..Soooooooo tempted to book a trip out now!! 

#EuroMeetup2024 - Join us in Manchester, UK from June 6th to 9th 2024
      Go Loco Guides - The unofficial YouTube channel for Local Guides! Check us out and subscribe
      Connect Writing Challenge - Simple strategies to write engaging posts on Connect
      How to Write Reviews - Easy to remember tips on writing structured reviews
Level 8

Level 8

Level 8

Hi @AriMar

Greetings from the Bangladesh Local Guides!

Thanks for sharing the post of @vvbellur with us. 

Simply excellent!

It is really helpful for solo travelers. 

Thanks again. 

#LetsGuide

#LocalGuides | #LetsGuide | #Bangladesh |#BangladeshLocalGuides | #SoundOfBeautifulBangladesh
Level 8

Hello @AriMar , Thanks for sharing this interesting post !

It is very really cool and nice to know about you ! your solo travel and tips are very much interesting, entertaining and encouraging.

Thank you !

Keep travelling and enjoy your moment !

(REDACTED) Simplicity is about subtracting the obvious and adding the meaningful.
Level 9

you are a true inspiration @vvbellur not only to women but even for men. Though I like shopping solo but never gave a thought to travel solo.

But now I think I will definitely go on a solo trip. Hope to see more solo trip from you.

Cheers

Thanks for sharing this @AriMar

Level 9

Thank you @AriMar for sharing this inspirational post.

Level 9

Inspiring solo traveler @vvbellur your journey as a local guide is beautiful experience for us..,Thank you @AriMar sharing with us a nice post...