MuradMd's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Local Guide from Bangladeshi Community.

Hi,

This is Murad from Bangladesh. I reached today level 5 badge and now hope to increase more points to goes on a higher level. If anyone can guide me about it will be highly appreciated. For Bangladesh, if anyone has any interest to know, within the local guide criteria. Let me know and my best support I am committed to you.

Thanks,

Murad

Dhaka, Dhaka Division, Bangladesh
11 comments
Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide from Bangladeshi Community.

Congrats on reaching Level 5 @MuradMd, it's quite a feat! There are no quick ways to level up quickly other than keeping on contributing to Google Maps. Local Guides often share on this community forum their ways to level up and here's on one by @KarenVChin that I recommend: Simple ways to move up a Local Guides Level

To find fellow Local Guides from your area, try searching the community for mentions of your city/country to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations and engage with the Local Guides near you. 

As you are new here, I recommend reading this post for tips and best practices when using Connect. Have fun!

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 9

@MuradMd Welcome to this family. Hope you will stay connected with us. Congratulations and Thanks again ... 🙂

I ❤️ Bangladesh | Meet-Ups | Achievements | Instagram | My Website
Level 8

@MuradMd Stay connected on Local Guides Connect. If u have any specific question just let me know. 

Proud to be a Local Guide.
Level 8

Hi, 

Thank you all to respond me and also advanced your hands for help me. I am really appreciated you all.

Can any one tell me is here in Bangladesh  local guide community have or not , or we all are are here for scared ? Because if we help each other then community will be get help and as well the Google maps also get accuracy by helping all community.

Thanks.

Murad.

Level 7

Hello @MuradMd sir...

We hope, you'll enjoy the journey and yes, আমরা আছি আপনাদের সাথে, কোন সমস্যা মনে হলে অবশ্য অবশ্য জানাবেন। আমরা বাঙালি, বাঙালসুলভ সহায়তার হাত থাকবেই। 💜

As far as I know, you'll find the community on Google+. I'll be posting the link here soon.

Thanks for helping us increasing the family.

Muntashirul

Level 7

https://plus.google.com/communities/110924945264348075388

This may be the link to the community

Level 7

Hi

Can I upload any photos which has human face?

Thanks

Former Google Contributor

Hello @Amir_gvc, I recommend checking out Privacy in the Maps Photo & Video Policy Help Center best practices when uploading photos to Maps! 

New to Connect? Check out Help Desk! Always keep in mind the Local Guides program rules when posting.

Level 7

Hey thanks for your recommend I really appreciate it thanks.