AjaySharda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Local Guide event at New Delhi, India

Are there any Local Guides event coming up in New Delhi (India) or in the surrounding area ?

New Delhi, Delhi, India
8 comments

Accepted Solutions
Former Google Contributor
Solution

Re: Local Guide event at New Delhi, India

Hi @AjaySharda 

Thanks for sharing your inquiry! 

I do believe that the community in New Delhi would be quite active, as I would also like to mention some Local Guides from the region -@Tushar18 and @ReshamDas (with many others that are also helping with the Local Guides community) or you can search in Connect for mentions of New Delhi or any other cities nearby, to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up or some event for checking if there could be any chance for future projects such as the meet-ups! 

For a more proactive approach, why not take the initiative and start one meet-up? Make sure to check the handy post How to organize a successful meet-up as well as to check in case for existing ones in the Meet-ups page.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

View solution in original post

Connect Moderator

Hello @AjaySharda 

Welcome to local guides connect,

There was a wonderful event of Connect Live Dehli on 8th December 2018, it was a great event where more than 130 local guides from India were invited.

But for the future event, we have to wait for further announcements.

And for local guides Meetup you can check That link and you can join or Host a meet up.

You can also learn about host meetup by these posts,  

How to prepare for a meetup submission

And

How to Organize a Local Guides Meet-Up which gives you helpful ideas on for meetups.

Further you can Introduce yourself if you are new here and we want to know more about you 🙂

#letsguide

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Hi @AjaySharda ,

@KashifMisidia provided you useful information but I want to add a link in this. Here is a link to upcoming meetup in Delhi.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/meetup/9d5de447f1da44439d6b052fb8f0cffb?city=ChIJLbZ-NFv9DDkRzk0...

For future meetups you can always visit to this section

Good Day

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Seems like I missed this one as I checked my notifications today. Will be more regular in checking

Level 6

Same question? 

Former Google Contributor
Solution

Hi @AjaySharda 

Thanks for sharing your inquiry! 

I do believe that the community in New Delhi would be quite active, as I would also like to mention some Local Guides from the region -@Tushar18 and @ReshamDas (with many others that are also helping with the Local Guides community) or you can search in Connect for mentions of New Delhi or any other cities nearby, to find posts that have that name in the title, body of the post, or the location tag. Feel free to jump into these conversations, engage with the Local Guides near you, and plan a meet-up or some event for checking if there could be any chance for future projects such as the meet-ups! 

For a more proactive approach, why not take the initiative and start one meet-up? Make sure to check the handy post How to organize a successful meet-up as well as to check in case for existing ones in the Meet-ups page.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

Hi @AjaySharda,

As everyone has mentioned about the meetups and how to organize them, we can also do the same in near future in our city - New Delhi. Also, many meetups occur in the city and its adjoining regions on a regular basis. Information about those meetups can be found in the link as given by the LGs here.

Also, I would like to thank @Aruni here for calling out my name and bringing we LGs close together.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hiiii.....

Level 8

I am from Delhi