Mahbub013's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

Local Guide Summit 2018

When will the #LGSummite2018 process will start? and how do i apply for this?

25 comments
Level 5

Re: Local Guide Summit 2017

Sorry for Inconvenience. actually i asked for 2018! Can u please help me out regarding this?

Level 10

@Mahbub013 wrote:

Sorry for Inconvenience. actually i asked for 2018! Can u please help me out regarding this?

No news on this, I posted info on #lgsummit17  because, eventually, the timing could be the same.

Good luck!

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018

@Mahbub013 Currently there are no words on Summit 2018. If you see on the help page, it's no longer listed under perks (before it was listed that Local Guides level 5 and above can apply) . That doesn't mean there won't be a Summit next year. We just don't have any information yet.

Best thing is to stay tuned for further announcement. When or if the event is announced, it will be communicated here on Connect, and you will also get an email about it. Make sure your profile is set to receive mail from the Local Guides team.

Level 10

@Mahbub013 hope it announce  march 18 

Mahabub Hasan
Level 10

You have to be patient! This year's LG Summit is just about to begin. In March the announcement will come out with the conditions for participation.

Instagram  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Web Page  |

Connect Moderator

No any information for now but when it is time you will be informed. @Mahbub013

NO to PLASTIC, Together, we can Achieve

Level 10

Only God google knows.

For 2017 Summit, applications were invited in April and short listed LGs were informed in May 2017. Wait and watch please.

@Mahbub013 @Sagir @MaxWalsh @MahabubMunna @iyudhi

Level 8

Confirm date tell me please i am exicited