mehul_dave70's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Connect Moderator

Re: When the google local guide summit 2018 organize and the fare are given by google or not??

Hi, @shahparth! Details have not been released just as yet and there hasn't been a confirmation of any information. Be sure to check your account settings to make sure you are receiving emails - if you are, you'll be the first to know along with the rest of us! 😀 

Miami, FL | My Profile | #LGMiami | #TeamPixel | #ShopSmall
Level 9

Re: When the google local guide summit 2018 organize and the fare are given by google or not??

Hello @shahparth

There's no official information yet about LG Summit 2018

This is the official link for summit related announcements.

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

Thanks & Regards

Level 10

@shahparth For the last 2 meet ups in 2016/2017, yes. If selected, the air fare, US travel visa, room, meals and activity during the Summit period were sponsored by Google. All other expenses are self paid.

For the upcoming 2018 Summit, we don't know yet. Must wait for the details from Google. 

Level 8

Hello @shahparth I suggest to wait for the official announcement from Google regards Local Guides Summit 2018

Namaste, Niraj

Level 7

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

More chances to announced 3rd April 2018

Level 9

Re: Summit 18 Count Down is on , We Will Rock You 💪🥇💪🥇🎉

Hellooo brooo @BruceDM , i search my post about we gona rock you post and found its merging with this post , 

The team and the Moderators merge many mnay posts daily and this very kind and helpful from them ,

I just ask to inform the post writer about , because i search the Connect many times about it, 

Thank you very very very much 

Level 10

Re: Hope you have observed it for 2018 Summit

Thanks.

Level 10

@OSAMA @mehul_dave70

Better to wait for official communication.

Best wishes to all LGs.

Level 10

Waiting waiting ...

Former Google Contributor

@OSAMA - Thanks for bringing this up. We always aim to let people know when we merge their posts. I am not sure who was the person who merged the one you're mentioning (maybe me? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ haha) so apologies for the confusion!

I am not available to respond on the weekend