Summit 2018

Summit 18

I wanna kmow about the summit 2018

When will be the ocassion

And what is the criteria

Connect Moderator

Re: Summit 2018

Hi @Jawadhabib23

Local Guides Summit 2018 is not officially announced but stay tuned here for official news.

Please check more information in this official page

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Dear @iyudhi how can i am also adding with there?

Md Polash Hossien

||
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

@Polash0001 I'm not quite sure I understand the question. Can you elaborate more?

Level 10

LG 2018 hosting time

Hi everyone, does anyone know that when will be the next LG summit is gonna happen and what are the procedures should be accomplished for applying it?

Level 9

Re: LG 2018 hosting time

@akhil_raj wrote:

Hi everyone, does anyone know that when will be the next LG summit is gonna happen and what are the procedures should be accomplished for applying it?

@akhil_raj- As far as I know currently there is no information about next summit. Please keep an eye in your mailbox and here in news and update board for more information. Also there is no information about the application procedure. I hope you're aware about the last years summit requirements.

Google Maps and Chrome Product Expert.

Always use @ before name to tag anyone on the Connect.
Level 7

Local Guide Summit 2018

When will the #LGSummite2018 process will start? and how do i apply for this?

Level 8

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018

@Sumer_Choudhary till now there is no notification or news available for 2018 but you can know the process via previous year summit Article please click on that link👇👇

https://maps.google.com/localguides/event/summit

Level 8

Bls: Local guide summit 2018

Currently there are no words on Summit 2018. If you see on the help page, it's no longer listed under perks (before it was listed that Local Guides level 5 and above can apply) . That doesn't mean there won't be a Summit next year. We just don't have any information yet. Best thing is to stay tuned for further announcement. When or if the event is announced, it will be communicated here on Connect, and you will also get an email about it. Make sure your profile is set to receive mail from the Local Guides team.