Did you mean: 
Level 9

Re: طريقة المشاركة في منتدى غوغل 2018

تحياتي @MalekArfa 

و اهلا و سهلا بك في منتدى المرشدين المحليين 

صديقي من المتوقع ان تفتح تقديم طلبات المشاركة في لقاء ٢٠١٨

خلال الشهر الرابع 

لا نعرف بعد ماهي المتطلبات والشروط 

لكن السنة الماضية كان يجب ان يكون مستوى خامس حيث انه كان المستوى الخامس اعلى مستوى الان يوجد مستويات اكثر ربما يكون نفس الشرط او مستوى اكثر 

و ايضا وان تقدم فيديو لك مدته دقيقة تتكلم فيه عن نفسك باللغة الإنجليزية

الاهم هو ان تكون فعال على الخارطة و تساهم يوميا 

و ان تكون مشاركا هنا على الموقع 

هذا رايي المتواضع و شكرا لك

مع تمنياتي لك بان تشارك في لقاء هذه السنة

Level 7

Re: طريقة المشاركة في منتدى غوغل 2018

شكرا أخي @OSAMA

Level 9

Preparation for LG Summit 2018

All LG,

I expect, Soon we will get the schedule of Local Guides 2018 Summit application timelines.

Pls share what are your preparation?

How do you play to create your exceptional video for LGSummit18?

Do share your plans, tips , thoughts.

Here is mine:

I am am planning to shoot a video including all my Mapping experiences so far. Experience where me being a local guide helped others.

if you feel i can improve on my thoughts, feel free to comment below 🙂

Connect Moderator

Re: Preparation for LG Summit 2018

Hi @Alam_Shaikh first up, let me say there hasn't been any announcement of there being a 2018 summit at this point. That said, it is good that you're thinking about your video. I would also think about how you will answer the questions on the application form as that is arguably more important than the video, but even more importantly, think about how you exhibit the Core Values here on Connect and how you contribute as a Local Guide - are your contributions high quality? Getting into the Summit is about being recognised as an excellent Local Guide. It's important to be excellent all the time. Good luck with your application.

Regards Paul

Level 9

Re: Preparation for LG Summit 2018

@PaulPavlinovich Yess thats so true that LGSummit18 is not yet officially announced.

That is the reason i started by saying I expect. You are absolutely right selection is based on quality of contribution to Google Maps and i think i do adhere to it 🙂 lol

Thank you for your wish and i expect Official announcement soon.

Level 6

Local Guide Summit 2018

hi, I am Abhijith Cheruvatte from India also level 5 local guide. I wanted to participate the coming google local guide summit 2018. What can I do it?. I am eligible to participate the summit?. Tell me the answer, please.......

Former Google Contributor

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018

Hello @AbhijithCheruvatte,

If you are 17, then you are violating the Local Guides Program Terms and Conditions. On top of the Term and Conditions it is clearly written that you have to be at least 18 years old to participate in the program. I will need to ask you to Exit the program following this link and clicking Exit Program.

Best regards,

Georges

Please consider reading this post before sending me a Private Message - Private Messages and Google Moderators
Level 7

Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Whats about LG summit 2018. Anyone have any information about it?

Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)

Hi @Saurav1 currently there's no news yet regarding this year's Summit. Actually, there's no official confirmation yet whether there will be Summit this year or not. We also don't know the requirements if it happens.

When (or if) it's announced, you will see a post about it here on Connect, and you will also get an email about it. Make sure your Local Guides profile setting is set to receive emails from Local Guides team. Stay tuned.

Level 10

Re: Local Guide Summit 2018 (LG 2018)